Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2002, 11:08 PM   #1
spamking
Welcomed New User

So, I finally got around to finishing Wiz 8, it seems to me like there should be some more endings than the 3 that are presented. Especially based on the history of Wiz 6 & 7. Maybe something that is triggered or not by an action earlier on in the game like the silver cross in Wiz 6.

Has anybody found something like this yet? It was a bit disappointing how the game was so non-linear and then the endings didn't seem to depend on anything you did to get there. You can change the fate of empires, and it was barely acknowledged when you wrapped it up. Unless I've missed something, of course.

Also, do any of the RPC's other than Vi Domina have any interaction in the end sequences? I know that RFS-81 doesn't but I don't know about the rest.
spamking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2002, 01:00 PM   #2
KraGorn
The Magister

Doubt other RPCs have any part in the ending, only Vi exists in earlier episodes.

As for alternatives, no there aren't AFAIK. Have to say that the choices you get are fairly predictable in their outcome ... I like the Dark Lord one but then again it's not the one you're "supposed" to go for, is it?
Old 02-06-2002, 01:28 PM   #3
Nydlari
Manshoon

There is one more option: the un-ending.

Enter the cosmic circle, but don't go in far enough to trigger the end scene. Get close enough to the Dark Savant to target him for combat, initiate combat an stand back while the NPCs fight. Then kill the Dark Savant. It's the un-ending, since it doesn't end the game, but it disables the real endings.
Nydlari is offline   Reply With Quote