Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-20-2004, 04:40 PM   #71
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

lol, thats great Stormy [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] I always wanted to be an elf [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2004, 04:47 PM   #72
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Hivetyrant:
lol, thats great Stormy [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] I always wanted to be an elf [img]tongue.gif[/img]
now you are Santa's little helper [img]tongue.gif[/img] go fetch my sleigh and the bag of toys [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2004, 08:14 PM   #73
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Q'alooaith: Vaskez, I was simply pointing out that a peice of paper does not make you any smarter.

It also does not make you smarter than the national average, it just means you got more bit's of paper than them.

Hell look at the IT GCSE, it's been a fools subject for years, basic computing skills and not much more.

I didn't say everyone getting degree's where crap, I didn't say they are worthless, I said they are just pieces of paper.. Quite importaint to the right employer, but here and now just more junk that does nothing to help your argument..

I make a habbit of telling people when they are acting in such a way that would have me try and tear them limb from limb if they where saying such to my face, though I might settle for verbaly shredding them
Ooh, please do! I'd really like to see you "verbaly" (oh irony) shred someone whose grasp of the English language is about a zillion times better than yours. Seeing you try to physically tear Uncle Vask here limb from limb would be even more hilarious, but thankfully, the boundaries of the internet keep you from such a misbegotten, despicably violent and completely unprovoked undertaking. So go on, "shred" him - I could use some amusement.

(Oh and yeah I know I already posted in this thread but after a few glasses of port (very good port too, my boyfriend would have me add) I tend to start wanting to make offensive posts. And notwithstanding my earlier assertion that I would only do that on another forum, I'm posting here now, because Ironworks is in dire need of more sarcastic outspoken idiots. Yeah.)