Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-19-2002, 06:10 AM   #101
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Just a bump to say that I've posted 2 new photos up.
Beaumanoir and Chrisofthedale have also made recent contributions. Plus of course there's WillowIX's Joshua (what a beautiful baby [img]smile.gif[/img] ), Melusine (what a beautiful babe ), and Mouse (what a beautiful Scotsman [img]tongue.gif[/img] ).
Old 11-19-2002, 02:14 PM   #102
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Can anyone help me get some pics on to the album I have found a few I would like to post. Thanks
Old 11-19-2002, 02:17 PM   #103
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Mack_Attack:
Can anyone help me get some pics on to the album I have found a few I would like to post. Thanks
if you register an account you can go into your album and get the uploader to put your pics in [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-19-2002, 02:21 PM   #104
Melusine
Dracolisk

Lioness, like Vaskez said it would help a lot if you could convert the image to a jpeg or gif format. Also because even if you do upload it yourself, a bmp size file will just be too huge, slow to open etc.

So if at all possible, try to convert the image yourself. Otherwise, maybe you can find another email address that allows the bmp file to be sent (maybe from school?). Then you can send it to me (PM me for the address) and I will size it down and put it up for you.
The last possibility would be to send a copy of the pic to me through the mail, but I think either of the two options above should be manageable [img]smile.gif[/img]
Let me know, OK? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hierophant, thanks! I'll update the index right away [img]smile.gif[/img]
Oh and Mack_Attack, you can send your pictures to the email address in my profile and I'll put them up for you [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-19-2002, 02:23 PM   #105
Melusine
Dracolisk

Oh and a note to Lavindathar (Binky, could you pass the message on please? - I haven't been on here a lot but I hear something about a suspension?? )

Anyway I got Lavindathar's message asking me to download a bunch of his pics and choose the best ones for uploading...? Sorry, I'm more than happy to upload stuff, but could you just send the ones you want uploaded to me? Much easier... Thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-19-2002, 02:37 PM   #106
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Thanks Melusine I will send a few your way.
Old 11-19-2002, 11:59 PM   #107
Sorcerer Alex

I'm getting a digital camera in a couple of weeks, so be prepared for mucho photographs depicting the stark, raving and insane. Brace yourselves

By the way, doesn't Sir Krustin look like one of the police officers in the Beasite Boys - Sabotage video clip? Or is it just me? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Oh, and just so that this post has at least a miniscule portion of redeeming value - BUMP

[ 11-20-2002, 12:06 AM: Message edited by: Arledrian ]

Old 11-20-2002, 02:49 AM   #108
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Question Mark

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Lioness, like Vaskez said it would help a lot if you could convert the image to a jpeg or gif format. Also because even if you do upload it yourself, a bmp size file will just be too huge, slow to open etc.

So if at all possible, try to convert the image yourself. Otherwise, maybe you can find another email address that allows the bmp file to be sent (maybe from school?). Then you can send it to me (PM me for the address) and I will size it down and put it up for you.
The last possibility would be to send a copy of the pic to me through the mail, but I think either of the two options above should be manageable [img]smile.gif[/img]
Let me know, OK? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hierophant, thanks! I'll update the index right away [img]smile.gif[/img]
Oh and Mack_Attack, you can send your pictures to the email address in my profile and I'll put them up for you [img]smile.gif[/img]
G'day madchen! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Vaskez wanted me to delete his photos (who knows why ) so I guess this will mean the whole index will change...unless you can convince him to not go ahead with it (his existing photos are really cool, anyway!) [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2002, 05:00 AM   #109
The Ornery One
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:
I'm getting a digital camera in a couple of weeks, so be prepared for mucho photographs depicting the stark,
(My first thought was "naked")
raving and insane. Brace yourselves

By the way, doesn't Sir Krustin look like one of the police officers in the Beasite Boys - Sabotage video clip? Or is it just me? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Oh, and just so that this post has at least a miniscule portion of redeeming value - BUMP
The green lettering above added by me. Just reminding myself because it's 4:20am and I'll forget later.

[ 11-20-2002, 05:13 AM: Message edited by: The Ornery One ]
Old 11-20-2002, 05:17 AM   #110
Sorcerer Alex

No worries, that happens to me a lot. I was flipping through the archives a while ago, and read a post by the ex-moderator Scronan. Of course, I read 'scrotum' and was just about to write a long and critical email to Ziroc on how this man, blatently promoting male genitals, could reach moderator status, while the name 'SookmaCook' was instantly frowned and leapt upon, before myopia deserted me. What five am posting won't do to you.