Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-26-2002, 03:29 PM   #11
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Now, back to business after our hostage has been properly secured and is being tortured for her foolish actions against me.

Time to make demands!

We want... We want.... Ponds! Yes! Sazerac must bring us ponds! Ponds for our toads.....

The we want chocolate, and marzipan. And pink fluffy bunny slippers [img]smile.gif[/img] My old ones are a bit ragged by now [img]tongue.gif[/img] Ooooh! And fluffy pillows! Ah yes, and Memnoch himself must cut down the tallest tree in the forest with a herring!
Old 08-26-2002, 03:30 PM   #12
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
*starts taking clothes off ready for the dancing*
If I wasn't talking to you on msn, I'd be even more scared about that than I am now. LS...can you free me from Barney! PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU!

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-26-2002, 03:30 PM   #13
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Err...... Neb ... what EXACTLY are we going to demand ??
Old 08-26-2002, 03:31 PM   #14
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:

We want... We want.... Ponds! Yes! Sazerac must bring us ponds! Ponds for our toads.....
Not a shrubbery?

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-26-2002, 03:31 PM   #15
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

If i help you win this battle, Neb, do I still get to be inchange of Antartica? If thats the case I'll go get the Jellyfish king and his minions to help!
I\'m not bigheaded but go here and tell me just how sexy i am [url]\"http://www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard\" target=\"_blank\">www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard</a><br /><br />War in iraq? Not in my name!<br /><br />Disarm America.
Old 08-26-2002, 03:32 PM   #16
Lord Shield

*incinerate the TV*

Teletubbies is just TOO much

Old 08-26-2002, 03:32 PM   #17
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by whacky:
Aren't you forgetting sometrhing...what is NEB going to demand? sorry kiddo, but neither you or me are likely to become members of the ORT for a loooong time...well, until I subdue Binky and borrow his account

Old 08-26-2002, 03:33 PM   #18
Neb

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil Al:
If i help you win this battle, Neb, do I still get to be inchange of Antartica? If thats the case I'll go get the Jellyfish king and his minions to help!
Mwahahahha! Yes! Of course! But you must all join the ORT first.... Initiation ceremony thingy.... Damn, I forgot what it was... Time to make a new one!

You must jump into a tub of leeches, dance a Riverdance for us and then kiss a frog!
Old 08-26-2002, 03:33 PM   #19
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia
If I wasn't talking to you on msn, I'd be even more scared about that than I am now. LS...can you free me from Barney! PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU!
Well he cant free you if i tie him too
*ties Lord Shield* *Hugs Kaltia and says "Now now be a good hostage for us please", *Runs for cover again* I dont wanna get whipped again, tied or untied you're dangerous [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Edit: *threat mode on* Ok Neb if you dont make me a member of the ORT i'll free Kaltia and then we'll smack you with handbags and sticks

[ 08-26-2002, 03:36 PM: Message edited by: whacky ]
Old 08-26-2002, 03:34 PM   #20
Neb

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
quote:
Originally posted by whacky:
Aren't you forgetting sometrhing...what is NEB going to demand? sorry kiddo, but neither you or me are likely to become members of the ORT for a loooong time...well, until I subdue Binky and borrow his account [/QUOTE]She's right, y'know *knocks out Whacky and ties him up, then puts him next to Kaltia to enjoy the television* Have fun!