Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-09-2001, 02:56 PM   #41
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:

Of course it does! We are the Order of the Holy Flame, and the leader is Rikard

Correction: Rikard and Ertai.

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, the LH
and the HADB &
Sultry Elflet

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 09-09-2001, 04:30 PM   #42
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

larry, spreading your evil OHF propoganda again, you dirty dirty little OHF man? soon, we will be able to prove ourselves in battle, and we will continue to work together, and develop into one cohesive unit to fight the pathetic coalition of OHF and LH forces! we shall become the ultimate force in the universe soon enough, and through our battles we will become as one!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-09-2001, 05:45 PM   #43
Blade
Emerald Dragon

My application.

Betten Bg and its expantion with a main charecter of a mage
Same with Bg2 and its expantion
3/4 of the way through Icewind Dale and its expation to easy so doing it heart of furry mode do i qualify?

If so i'm in. where do i sign. Do i put anything in my sig?

------------------

All blades cut, be they made from metal or wood, but the sharpest and deadliest blade is the one of knowledge.
Old 09-09-2001, 05:49 PM   #44
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well youre in! and you can come up with a title for yourself, as long as its not taken. sig stuff is optional, but preferred since it helps keep track of our members.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Old 09-09-2001, 05:58 PM   #45
Blade
Emerald Dragon

Does A bumbling mage of HADB work?

------------------

All blades cut, be they made from metal or wood, but the sharpest and deadliest blade is the one of knowledge.

A bumbling mage of HADB
Old 09-09-2001, 06:02 PM   #46
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

if you tend to talk bad about yourself, yes. but try to get something strong... the bumbling mages dont last long in HADB...

------------------

Old 09-09-2001, 07:09 PM   #47
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Beh, Even Minsc has enough braincells to know not to sign that "contract"
your stealing my brother Diablo's TradeMark! Wait until HE gets a hold of you..... And like a proper lord of evil, i will sit there and watch and listne to your pitiful screams.

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

The Spaminyte Emperor
Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!
Official villain/demon of IW!

Old 09-09-2001, 07:11 PM   #48
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

oh come on Gwhanos, your pitiful diablo is merely a gnat before my power. and we dont listen to screams, we just kill with brutal effeciency.

------------------

Old 09-10-2001, 09:14 AM   #49
Drake
Baaz Draconian

wo trippy I had wanted to sign up for some clan when this thread first started but my internet went down so I thought I had lost my chance but here it is. so if it's not to late...please sign me up to.

------------------

Drake A.K.A. bocaj and
his new friend Neil
Old 09-10-2001, 10:51 AM   #50
Vampire

What does signing up to HADB involve? No seriously..no cracking jokes.

------------------