Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-29-2001, 07:17 AM   #41
Melusine
Dracolisk

Hey Cloudypie, hadn't seen you new cafe yet...
Could I please get a mug of strong, hot tea the size of a dinner plate? I have tried so often to post in the last couple of days, very frustrating (glad it seems to be solved), I slept awful and I have a major headache...took painkillers two hours ago yet they don't work *sniffles*
Oh well... seems I'm not the only one with a lot on her mind, poor Amber (oops, was that giving away the bunnies name, Ramon? Still haven't emailed you sorry...will do soon )

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, the LH,
the HADB and the SPAE(Society for the
Prevention of Acronym Extinction) &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-29-2001, 09:35 AM   #42
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LS- Hugs and Kisses gratefully accepted.. I HATE when we can't get in here!

Hayashi! Welcome to the Cafe, here, have a seat and stay a while! Sounds like you had a nice, sunny trip. Tell us about it!

Wulfere- ROTFL! Um, do get up, like I told Ramon, people may spill things on you if you hang out on the Cafe floor!

Melusine!!!! Welcome! This is a place for little chats, to find out how someone's new dishwasher is working or if so and so has finished reading the how to change a diaper manual (hehehehe...no names, onthepequod! teeehee).

Headaches! Oh Sarah! I sure hope you feel better and have a much better week after that! (is my bunny still on the floor? Ramon? sweet one? YOOOHOOOO! Get up, I think Wulfere fell on you! ) On the business front...I am picking up the calligraphy tomorrow, I HOPE...got sick last week..sigh and was holding for a replacement check that got lost in mail.

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 06-29-2001).]
Old 06-29-2001, 09:39 AM   #43
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
I slept awful and I have a major headache...took painkillers two hours ago yet they don't work *sniffles*

Lord Raptor pulls you close and gives you a feathery cuddle to make you feel bettter

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-29-2001, 10:08 AM   #44
Conan

The door closes behind me very quietly as I sneak up on everyone. I seat myself even quietly trying not to bring attension to myself. Having brought my own coffee hidden under my newspaper I signal to cloudy by prosting my cup to her. "Hi, just dropping by for a second to let you all know that New York is one of the featured states in the folk life festival this year". "I am going for some deli-style food in a couple of hours".Everybody stops talking and suddenly I realize some people are puzzled. "Oh, the Smithsonian has a folk life festival on the mall in Washington, DC every year at this time"."Different states and countrys are picked each year to represent themselves to educate people about their cultures"." Food,music,trades,dances...you name it ..happens for two weeks. Burmuda is also there this year..I was listening to some calipso music yesterday". "Hope that some of you all can make it" The talking starts back up and having finished my coffee my exit is unnoticed. http://www.Folklife.si.edu/festival2001info.htm

------------------
Conan

[This message has been edited by Conan (edited 06-29-2001).]

Old 06-29-2001, 10:29 AM   #45
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:

Lord Raptor pulls you close and gives you a feathery cuddle to make you feel bettter

Thanks Cloudy and LS
Painkillers kicked in just now, feeling a bit better

*ponders advantages of a man who always has some feathers handy *
Too bad you're a chicken!

Cloudypie, you get sick a bit too often for my liking sweety You really must try and take care of yourself. I know it is probably due to allergies mostly, but if you to sleep and eat well you'll have much more resistance to that sort of thing. I know that you know all that, but I'm telling you anyway

------------------

Your voice is ambrosia

[This message has been edited by Melusine (edited 06-29-2001).]
Old 06-29-2001, 10:30 AM   #46
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Melusine!!!! Welcome! This is a place for little chats, to find out how someone's new dishwasher is working or if so and so has finished reading the how to change a diaper manual (hehehehe...no names, onthepequod! teeehee).
You're supposed to change those things????

Not only can I change them but I am also quick at the task! Speed is of the essence when changing a baby boy’s diaper. Unfortunately I am not always quick enough.

Melusine,

I’m sorry to hear about your headache.

------------------

onthepequod
Old 06-29-2001, 10:32 AM   #47
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by onthepequod:
You're supposed to change those things????

Not only can I change them but I am also quick at the task! Speed is of the essence when changing a baby boy’s diaper. Unfortunately I am not always quick enough.

Melusine,

I’m sorry to hear about your headache.

ROFL!!! Oh dear, poor OTP
And thanks, my headache is getting better now

------------------

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-29-2001, 10:52 AM   #48
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Conan, that festival sounds like a great way to spend an afternoon! Hmmm...so NY culture is summed up in 'deli' food? ROTFL! Well, I'd be hard pressed to say what exactly makes life in NY state that much different from, say life in Massachussetts...so who knows, maybe it is the deli!

OTP: ROTFL! I remember changing my cousins diapers (I was all of 9 or 10 at the time) and having to take a bath myself, not to mention change him again....LOL Baby boys are definitely tricky little things

Melusine, I know. I'm not taking such hot care of me, and I'm planning to start! I sense a nice long sleep-in tomorrow! And some shopping (great for lifting the spirits!), lunch with a friend and a hair appointment in the afternoon (gossip with the hairdresser, a long time acquaintance). All in all that should go a long way to reviving me, but I think I'll work more on my sleep...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....er, I KNOW I'll work on it! Oh yay, I'm taking a few days off next week too. Need a break and time to regroup!

And if there's no multigame for me tomorrow (hopefully one is a go!) then I have HoW and my original team from my single IWD game all lined up to go through it so I have some gaming too. Sigh...now if only I have enough hours in the day to do all this!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 06-29-2001, 11:26 AM   #49
kiwidoc
Zhentarim Guard

Shieldy Babes - thanks for the cuddles and smooches. Oooh, you are just loverly Clouds - we appreciate the welcome back efforts you made for us.

Hayashi, where did you go in Thailand? I spent six weeks travelling round ther in 19, and has a ball. The secery was beaautiful, the people were so frinedly, the food was amazing and the culture was fascinating. I loved the temples, and the intricate decorations in them.

One of my favourite memories was on Koh Samui. I went out clubbing with the bar staff at my hotel. We went to a few of the standard back paacker clubs, then we went to the club where the local Thai people went. There must have been nearly 500 people in that club. I was asked to dance by a nice young man and I soon rapidly discovered 2 things. I was the only non Thai person there and I was the tallest person there by at least 2 inches

------------------
There is only one kiwidoc, accept no substitutes

STANDARD OPERATING PROCEEDURE
www.judyhope.co.uk
Old 06-29-2001, 06:51 PM   #50
Lord Shield

GASP! This thread was on page 2!!!! You hould be ahamed of yourselves
Lord Raptor, with Crom Faeyr, slowly dragss the cafe back to page 1 again - HEAVE!!!!! *pant*
HEAVE!!!! *pants*
HEEEEEEAVE!!!! and it's there
Phew! he needs a cold drink after that

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html