Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-06-2001, 12:43 AM   #221
JJ/newbie

Lady R, I have to admit I was glad to see that discussion take place, some of the the thoughts raised were as my own, and I see that even some of the replies were what I would have said, except probably not quite as well. I like joking around, and texting with my good buddies here at the Adventurer's Cafe, but I also have alot going on that limits my ability to participate on a consistent basis. Are things still on for this weekend?

------------------
Unstinting Gaurdian of Children
Defender of Those Unable To
And...
Because Sometimes They're Wrapped Too Tight, I Am (about the only one left) The Resident Corset Loosener Of The Moon's Hope Inn Ladies' Guild (in training)

Old 04-06-2001, 12:44 AM   #222
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Oh, I just like to say... I realllly like to say...... but I won't.... I... ....
oh crapski...... Good night all, I'll see you tomorrow.... yer tomorrow.

------------------
"I need no signature. Put together your own conglomeration of words and stick
it onto the tail of your email messages in hopes of coming off as clever or
deep. My messages speak volumes enough."
- Anonymous
Old 04-06-2001, 12:51 AM   #223
JJ/newbie

nitey-nite

------------------
And...
Because Sometimes They're Wrapped Too Tight, I Am (about the only one left) The Resident Corset Loosener Of The Moon's Hope Inn Ladies' Guild (in training)

Old 04-06-2001, 12:52 AM   #224
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by JJ/newbie:
Lady R, I have to admit I was glad to see that discussion take place, some of the the thoughts raised were as my own, and I see that even some of the replies were what I would have said, except probably not quite as well. I like joking around, and texting with my good buddies here at the Adventurer's Cafe, but I also have alot going on that limits my ability to participate on a consistent basis. Are things still on for this weekend?

Don't know, JJ... *SIGH* I'm thinking not. We might want to wait till the 'egg-shells' get a little less pointy. Tonights the first I've even seen of Reeka since the shite hit the fan. I got pretty upset over it though I tried like h$ll not to. But I guess in any 'community' disagreements happen and airing them is probably the best way (though that's harder on some of us than others) Unfortunately I had to get involved (I am the proprietor, after all! The one who started up the Inn...) And I couldn't leave her (Reeka) in there to weather the storm all by herself... Nice to see you BTW!

------------------
Proprietor of The Moon's Hope Inn
Conspirator...Um, I mean, member of the Ladies Guild
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 04-06-2001, 12:53 AM   #225
JJ/newbie

ty, i promise to be back friday

------------------
And...

Old 04-06-2001, 12:55 AM   #226
JJ/newbie

should i change my sig? machts mir nichts

------------------
And...

Old 04-06-2001, 12:56 AM   #227
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

'Night, Gabes (Peaty actually gave me a compiment when I watered him! Must have been a good little 'talk' you guys had! ) You gone too, JJ?

------------------
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 04-06-2001, 12:57 AM   #228
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by JJ/newbie:
should i change my sig? machts mir nichts

Um, There you are! I like your sig!

------------------
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 04-06-2001, 12:57 AM   #229
JJ/newbie

not quite yet, eating, so typing w/ one hand

------------------
And...

Old 04-06-2001, 12:59 AM   #230
JJ/newbie

good! i hope reeka did not take it too hard, did she actually hide for a few?

------------------
And...