Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-06-2001, 12:02 AM   #211
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
Cloudy: I've got to get to bed, but LNS comes up with like an empty page to a book. It's weird. Anyway, Got to go to bed

Gabriel, sorry to introduce myself and run.

Night 'all!

Introduce yourself and run..... I thought we had already meet before.... didn't we.... perhaps not.... I really can't remember and so I'll say Gretting again anyway.

------------------
"I need no signature. Put together your own conglomeration of words and stick
it onto the tail of your email messages in hopes of coming off as clever or
deep. My messages speak volumes enough."
- Anonymous
Old 04-06-2001, 12:07 AM   #212
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel:
I just like to say that Relic, in my experince, usally turns up about nowish when I am about to leave but I no expert.
Thanks, Gabes. Yeah, the board turns into ghost-town about now (midnight for those poor tired east-coasters!!! ) Only 9pm here! Maybe I should relocate??? Now that would be some serious Board-addiction, huh? LOL!

------------------
Proprietor of The Moon's Hope Inn
Conspirator...Um, I mean, member of the Ladies Guild
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 04-06-2001, 12:10 AM   #213
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Sorry for asking as I can tell that you want to let it lie but can someone give me a vaugue hint as to where I could find the matter that cause the walking on eggshell around here, don't worry I leave it where I found it or not if you rather wouldn't it.
Old 04-06-2001, 12:14 AM   #214
JJ/newbie

Hi there, just to let you know i got a chance to drop in, i'll split screens and start backreading, can't believe there are 6 more pages of postings, not to mention all the pages in the threads. wow! who else is left?

------------------
Unstinting Gaurdian of Children
Defender of Those Unable To
And...
Because Sometimes They're Wrapped Too Tight, I Am (about the only one left) The Resident Corset Loosener Of The Moon's Hope Inn Ladies' Guild (in training)

Old 04-06-2001, 12:19 AM   #215
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyRae:
Thanks, Gabes. Yeah, the board turns into ghost-town about now (midnight for those poor tired east-coasters!!! ) Only 9pm here! Maybe I should relocate??? Now that would be some serious Board-addiction, huh? LOL!

Sigh 9pm.... let see it 5:10 am over here, mind you Im not addicted but seems that all you good people are around when I meant to be sleeping.

------------------
"I need no signature. Put together your own conglomeration of words and stick
it onto the tail of your email messages in hopes of coming off as clever or
deep. My messages speak volumes enough."
- Anonymous
Old 04-06-2001, 12:19 AM   #216
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel:
Sorry for asking as I can tell that you want to let it lie but can someone give me a vaugue hint as to where I could find the matter that cause the walking on eggshell around here, don't worry I leave it where I found it or not if you rather wouldn't it.
Gabes, check here... But PLEASE don't post to it! We want it to sink

------------------
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 04-06-2001, 12:21 AM   #217
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by JJ/newbie:
Hi there, just to let you know i got a chance to drop in, i'll split screens and start backreading, can't believe there are 6 more pages of postings, not to mention all the pages in the threads. wow! who else is left?

Hi, JJ! How is it?

------------------
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 04-06-2001, 12:25 AM   #218
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Lady Rae Thank for the link but I was think more a starts with a P written by someone who end in a E kind of hint.- Don't worry about me posting I had a few post that I prefer never surfaced again.
Old 04-06-2001, 12:31 AM   #219
JJ/newbie

Hi, LR, doin ok, busier than a one-legged man in an *ss-kickin' contest, got work, remodeling work, legal work, and then all the other stuff one normally has to accomplish in a day's efforts. i are running faster to fall behinder more slowly staying up later to try to catch up, checking the link you gave for gabe, boy did that thread get hijacked faster than you can say d b cooper!

------------------
Unstinting Gaurdian of Children
Defender of Those Unable To
And...
Because Sometimes They're Wrapped Too Tight, I Am (about the only one left) The Resident Corset Loosener Of The Moon's Hope Inn Ladies' Guild (in training)

Old 04-06-2001, 12:38 AM   #220
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Yeah, JJ. Heh, you could say that again!

Whoops! Gabes, your last went right over my head but that's s'alright... Lot's 'o room up there!

Cloudy! I found it!!! Here... (just so we don't forget)

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
LR- As Yorick just said, some people are not into the type of things that may get said here (innuendo etc) and they just don't come because it's not their cup of tea. I for one, don't check Vikotnik's joke thread out much because a lot of what's there offends and upsets me. It is MY choice to avoid it rather than flame anyone for having a different set of standards than I do. I have done as Yorick just did, and made my simple statements regarding my likes/dislikes and moved on. So far, nobody has been offended by my absence and a few have even warned me when they thought I might not want to read something.

And LadyRae? Please rest assured that Yorick is NOT making any personal attacks here. He has rarely, if ever participated in any 'steamy' threads of mine and when he does, his posts are usually topic changers or specific comments/questions to someone he knows who happens to be in that thread at the time. I don't take offense, because Yorick and I actually have conversed along the way in nice serious (or totally hilarious!) chats which are something I truly cherish.

So in summary, some folks like white bread and others like rye or pumpernickel. To each his own and let us not fret for our friends who don't like bread at all!

So, who wants an omelet? I see a VERY large egg in the Inn ....hehehe

ChefCloud, getting out the whisk and milk

Cloudy

Here, here! Well said!

------------------
Smitten by The.Relic