Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-05-2001, 05:47 PM   #121
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyRae:
Hey SB!!! What kinda hardware??? HI LADYZ!!! I keep missing you to!

LadyRae I know! I missed you catching up to me last night (just saw it). Sorry bout that I logged off for the night! So hello and I hope all is going well for you on this good day!

------------------
Old 04-05-2001, 05:49 PM   #122
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Hi LadyWendy! Drinks are om me...until I get busted haha!
Hello meLord! Busted? Naah, you'll be OK as long as you don't water the parking lot!

------------------
Old 04-05-2001, 05:52 PM   #123
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:

Hey there yourself!! Wonderful day today, wasn't it?

No doubt the weather is getting better and better as the week progresses! Weatherman says it's going to get near 80 this weekend??!! Wow, that will be great, eh? I love warm weather, especially this time of year when the flowers are all blooming away!

------------------
Old 04-05-2001, 05:56 PM   #124
Charean
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
No doubt the weather is getting better and better as the week progresses! Weatherman says it's going to get near 80 this weekend??!! Wow, that will be great, eh? I love warm weather, especially this time of year when the flowers are all blooming away!
You said it... Gosh I love this place in Spring!! Whoo Hoo!!

250 - I was out of town for a couple days - will try to post more jokes for you!! Glad you look for them.. I kinda wonder sometimes if anyone reads them.

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Musketeer of Fast Fourward
Looking for lost brain - I left it only for a moment....
Muse and Eternal Love of KDogRex
Old 04-05-2001, 05:57 PM   #125
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
LadyRae I know! I missed you catching up to me last night (just saw it). Sorry bout that I logged off for the night! So hello and I hope all is going well for you on this good day!

No, prob, sis! You and Turbo were really into that whole fish thing. Going better in about 2 hours when I get out of here, though! How about you? You all settled in yet???

------------------
Proprietor of The Moon's Hope Inn
Conspirator...Um, I mean, member of the Ladies Guild
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 04-05-2001, 05:57 PM   #126
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:
You said it... Gosh I love this place in Spring!! Whoo Hoo!!

250 - I was out of town for a couple days - will try to post more jokes for you!! Glad you look for them.. I kinda wonder sometimes if anyone reads them.

I DO I DO!! I certainly do! love them
Old 04-05-2001, 06:05 PM   #127
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:

hello everyone. Hi Charean, havent seen you for *a while* how are you? miss your jokes
LadyRae: how is life?
Cloudbringer: I worship you from now on, your status sits beside Memnoch shinning brightly
Slackerboy: thanks for sending the file, I received it, and ack... I may need slight adjustment to it :evilaugh:
LoA: hello!
Wolfgar: HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWL
and to everyone whose name are deeply buried in my memory but cannot surface at the moment: WAAAZZZZZAAAAAP!!

an' finally, to our LADIZIKI!!!!

YOU HAVEN'T GAINED ANY GROUND!!!

buahaha, me ish banishing fiendz!!

HA! All in good time 250! Ever heard the tale of the turtle and the hare? You just go and study for that last test now yahear. I'll hold the fort down BAAAHAAAWAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!

------------------
Old 04-05-2001, 06:08 PM   #128
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
JOHN DOE is thinking of keeping his mouth shut since there also no record of a $318 purchase at WalMart either
John Doe is gonna need Otis to bail him out when he gets caught in 11pm news scandal...

Anonymous Cloud checking in for drink and some cheer...just had news a great aunt died And am too tired to go to church tonight...I'd nod off during the lecture and that's not cool....sigh...

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 04-05-2001, 06:11 PM   #129
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyRae:
Quote:

No, prob, sis! You and Turbo were really into that whole fish thing. Going better in about 2 hours when I get out of here, though! How about you? You all settled in yet???

Yes Turbovee is the only one I can talk to about those things as he understands where I'm coming from you know? Yes, all settled in now. Well, as settled as I'm going to get for now. Taking a break until the weekend re unpacking more things. I have to say this is the nosiest neighborhood I have ever been in. At least five neighbors have introduced themselves to us and many that walk by the sidewalk in front of the house keep peeking in the bay window! I'm talking stopping and looking in!! Now though I've got blinds up!! HA! Not that I mind friendly people. I just don't like being espied upon in my house! Kinda creepy!

------------------
Old 04-05-2001, 06:11 PM   #130
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
250 posted earlier
Cloudbringer: I worship you from now on, your status sits beside Memnoch shinning brightly
250! Wow...you are so sweet..and I really do appreciate you listening to my advice. I just wanted to help. Me and Memny are buddies...he won't mind sharing the throne...er much...but can *I* have the crown, huh, can I? Purrrty puhleeeease?!

Cloudbringer
ShiningCloud

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight