Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-10-2001, 04:51 PM   #21
MORDRICK THE MAD
The Magister

You are trully a talented person.

------------------

At an early age, Mordrick the Monk showed Promise!
Old 03-10-2001, 05:17 PM   #22
Stealthy

Well done Wolfie, excellent stuff. Next chapter please!

------------------

Never accept an invitation from Wolfgir to a BBQ!
Old 03-10-2001, 05:54 PM   #23
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Mordrick, I have to say that I simply love your sig! Hehe

----------
Well I´m making a map right now and trying to decide how long this trip to the capital city will be, but fear not, I have done most sketching so tomorrow I will see if I can finish chapter one. Yes, this is still chapter one, I´m not good at short stories..

------------------

Do electric wolves dream of electric sheep?
Old 03-10-2001, 08:02 PM   #24
WOLFGIR

OK the elf had to change his name alittle.. but here is the last part of the first chapter..
--------------------
-"Thank you wolfbrother".
"You knoew each other?" Elusine asked the both of them.
-"No" the elf answered "Though I have heard of him, and his tatooes gives him away as a wolfborother and hence he is a friend".
-"Aye"Garann said "and he is a woodelf, somewhat bigger then there cousins we normally only refer to as elves. And wood elves are good friends with the wolf clan". "My name is Garann of the wolfclan, I am a swordmaster nd sworddancer on a mission to see Princess Elusine here", Elusine nodded to the elf who greeted her with a smile, "safely to Hasparan".
-"My pleasure" Laraes said and sat down by the fire "I have a rabbit here to add to your dinner" he said and produced a small rabbit from his packings. Garann took it and started to skin it right away.
"You are out travelling in disturbing times indeed" Laraes continued, "it was long since we saw this much of orc activity in this parts of the woods. Disturbing news it is and the dwarves told us that they had been attacked by frost giants a couple of days ago. Normally we wouldn´t have thought much of this since the giants and the dwarves constantly are at each others throats but now.." his words trailed off, worridness evidently on his face. "You know that you two are followed?" he asked.
"What?" Elusine said, taken by surprise of the sudden change. "By whom or what?"
-"Well it seems like you have been tailed by three persons wearing dark cloaks ever since you first stepped into these woods" Laraes said, "Seems they were expecting you".
-"This is no good news" Garann said and tasted the soup. "Can you tell us how far behind they are?"
-"Only a couple of hours it seems" the elf answered, "If you plan to sleep this night they will catch up to you, and I´m rather certain you do not want this".
"You´re right about that one Laraes" Elusine said and accepted a bowl from Garann. "Do you have any suggestions?"
-"Well" Laraes started and accepted the offered bowl from Garann, "you could follow me tonight to the hamlet of Urdens Split, a small village not far from here, if we set out after dinner we could be well on our way and harder to track for our followers with me around".
-"Our followers?" Garann asked with a suspicous tone to his voice.
-"Yes" Laraes said, "I have been send out by my queen to aid you in your quest, the Elves know about the Prophecy that has brought you to this little adventure".
"Do you now" Elusine said with suspicoun.
-"What prophecy?" Garann asked.
-"You haven´t told hom?" Laraes asked Elusine.
"No", she she said, "he is to stubborn to ask since he was not told from the beginning so now he is just playing hurt and responsible".
-"Bah!" Garann huffed. "So what does this prophecy say then?"
-"That were are in alot of trouble my friend" Laraes said without any jesting in his voice this time. "We are in a lot of trouble indeed.."
-"Just my luck" Garann said..
------------

Well keep the comments comming friends, I am about to make aup a prophecy here, damn that is not easy..

------------------

Old 03-10-2001, 08:29 PM   #25
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Wolfgir- Great! What's next? Trouble trouble!! Awaiting next chapter!

------------------
Old 03-10-2001, 08:48 PM   #26
WOLFGIR

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Wolfgir- Great! What's next? Trouble trouble!! Awaiting next chapter!

Yahnk you, well now I have to desribe and write some damn prophecies and such, making up the real plot, puh, tough job this..

------------------

Old 03-10-2001, 11:51 PM   #27
Draconia

WOW Wolfie, My Beauty!!!! This story is getting more and more interesting. I came here just to read your story. I am hooked UMMM Can I ask a question?
Will there be a dragon in this story??? Maybe a mysterious woman mage with a dragon?? Ok, so that was more than one question. hehehe I will try to come back tomorrow so I can read some more. I just hope these pain meds don't have me too knocked out so I can read the rest.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-11-2001, 08:11 AM   #28
WOLFGIR

Quote:
Originally posted by Draconia:
WOW Wolfie, My Beauty!!!! This story is getting more and more interesting. I came here just to read your story. I am hooked UMMM Can I ask a question?
Will there be a dragon in this story??? Maybe a mysterious woman mage with a dragon?? Ok, so that was more than one question. hehehe I will try to come back tomorrow so I can read some more. I just hope these pain meds don't have me too knocked out so I can read the rest.

It will most defiantely have Dragons and mysterious women in it. I have started to make up the plot and well I´m just at the very beginning of the tale, you guys have helped me a lot with your comments an positive little cheers and your wanting to read more! I´m most thankful to you and I hope that I will be able to kee this tempo up cause I have already wrtten more than in a long time. Chapter two is well on its way and well soon the action will begin. Have to use my dictionary more though so I can better describe the events.

Hey did I mentioned that you will get bonus howls if you point out spelling and grammer errors??

------------------

Old 03-11-2001, 12:19 PM   #29
The.Relic
Red Dragon

HowlingWOLFGIR, fine work, very fine indeed. Please do continue your tale. I hadn't written anything in a very long time myself, and it was actually reading the stories written by you and BK that actually caused me to post a story the other night. Keep up the great work, I will look forward to reading future installments. BTW, don't worry about your english, we understand the difficulties you face in attempting translation. Your english is more than adequate and quite readable.
Old 03-11-2001, 02:13 PM   #30
The.Relic
Red Dragon

WOLFIE I have already mentioned that I applaud your work and your courage since you must struggle with interpretation for our benefit, so please do not take this wrong.
One word that was mispelled on the first page was pleasantly amusing to say the least, indeed it made me laugh.
You said that "His grandfather and the elves that trained him into a swordancer had taught him well he grinned at the (mamories)."
I know that you meant "memories", and perhaps it is just because I am an old celibate man, but when I saw "mamories" even though the spelling isn't right, the old mind went straight down into the gutter.