Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2002, 08:25 PM   #1
whodoyouthinkyouare
The Magister

In Durlag's Tower, I encountered a succubus on the second level of the Tower. I don't remember exactly, but she either gave me, or i took from her corpse, a lock of her hair. What the heck do I do with it? I took it to the Sorcerer's Sundries to see id they would make a cloak like they did with the Nymph Hair, but no. So what now? Useless Maybe?
Old 08-17-2002, 10:29 PM   #2
Sir Heinrich Godfrie IV
Zhentarim Guard

I never actually followed through with this quest, I just killed the evil wench. However, from what I have heard, you need to somehow convince or trick one of the two thieves within the tower to trade places with the evil Nymph. And that is where the lock of hair comes into play. You see, I killed the hostile thief that you find on the second or third (?) floor of the tower, THEN talked to the Nymph. So after I agreed to help her out, the only thief left in the tower was the guy on the first basement floor, and his dialog never rendered anything about doing me any favors. So even though I never finished this quest, my guess is that you take this lock of hair and convince the thief on the third level of the tower to somehow trade places with the dark nymph. But then again, I'm not sure.

EDIT: Oh and by the way, the lock of hair she gives you is essentially useless, atleast I'm pretty sure it is.

[ 08-17-2002, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: Sir Heinrich Godfrie IV ]
Old 08-18-2002, 01:50 AM   #3
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

You can do it that way but it's the "evil" thing to do To do it with a heart of gold, kill the evil succubus and "give" her hair to the thief on the 2nd/3rd floor [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-18-2002, 06:06 AM   #4
Arwyn the Betrayer
Manshoon

Yes, give her lock of hair to Riggilio or what his name was and get 4000 Exp for this. Then you can always go and kill that guy, too.
Arwyn the Betrayer is offline   Reply With Quote