Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast

Old 09-21-2001, 09:06 AM   #1
Telchar of Nogrod
Drow Warrior

If I stacked scroll/spell/potion to give my tank 100% FR, could I send hime into the fray and bomb away with impunity?

------------------
Baruk Khazad! Khazad Aimenu! The axes of the dwarves! The dwarves are upon you!
Telchar of Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2001, 09:15 AM   #2
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

I believe the answer is yes, the protection of some items, spells, scrolls, etc. is accumulative and that through this effect you can gain 100 % immunity to the respective type of damage. But that depends very much on the individual item and spell. Read the descriptions carefully, other than that go by trial and error.

Good luck !

------------------
So long !

R³ aka "The Ramonster"(thanks Sir Tainly) - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2001, 09:28 AM   #3
Zbyszek

Theoretically above 100% you should be healed when fireball strucks. But I never tried it.

Zbyszek

Zbyszek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2001, 03:29 PM   #4
Telchar of Nogrod
Drow Warrior

I just tried it and it worked like a charm. I read all the information carefully. The only combination that gives 100% resistance is if you do the second 50% by potion. It is the only one that says "in addition to any other resistance". It was great - I went into that house with the Doomguards, floating helmet guys and the invisable stalkers. Then the wizzard tells us about the Helm of Balduran before we killed him. Not bad for just a four man party. That cleric wand kicks the door down. I discovered that the helm was in the Helm and Cloak; but I don't know where to look. The four guys at the bar don't have it. Is it worth the trouble of maybee having to kill a lot of people? Thanks.
Telchar of Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2001, 08:51 PM   #5
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

The helm is in that inn but you don't have to kill anybody to get it. I'll say this, it's not on a person.

JR

Damned i lost cousin Jan's techno gloves
JR Jansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2001, 05:58 AM   #6
Kormar the Wanderer
Manshoon

Another hint... Use a thief to find it...

------------------
"Beware fool that you put too much stock in the power of the spoken word, lest the unspoken one trample you from behind."
Kormar
Kormar the Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote