Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2001, 09:37 PM   #381
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

No those dryers can give nasty burns especially if their deep......yeah its a typo so what.

------------------
Welcome to hell.
Old 05-17-2001, 01:00 AM   #382
Gargoyle
Manshoon

Suddenly, the vampire rises to his feet and with a blood curdling Yell, cries, can we please have some silence, some of us are trying to drink in peace. Heads will roll, unless I get QUIET !!

Then he rolls his head back in laughter and bellow's, relax friends, far be it for meto stop a good time, the drink's are on me (While thinking to himself, once they are all drunk I will drink their blood).

------------------

Time is only relevant if you have none !
Old 05-17-2001, 02:32 AM   #383
Killer
Banned User

Killer comes back from suldanesarnar and some elven heads that blood dripps on the floor here bartender,

[This message has been edited by Ziroc (edited 05-24-2001).]
Old 05-17-2001, 02:56 AM   #384
Lord Shield

The Nishruu can clean up the blood and the head
Lord Raptor's mum spins her handbga round, hitting Caleb in the chest. A wave of force emanates from the handbag, slamming Caleb back into the vampire's table. LR's mum then goes Berserk, charging him with Rolling pin and handbag dual-wielded. "DIEEEE!!!!!!"
Just as it looks bleak for Caleb (plenty hurt coming this way), Lord Raptor swings open the regenerating door and comes in, sees his mum and tries to quietly sneak out. His mum stops stotting Caleb's head against the floor for a little while and spots him. "GET BACK HERE!!!!" and chases after him. NOTE: RAPTORS have a movement speed on par with a high level monk. Junior has his Boots of Speed on though

Old 05-17-2001, 03:09 AM   #385
BlackAssassin
Zhentarim Guard

A familiar coldness creeps into the bar through the now opened bar door. Lord Shield points at a glowing object in the corner and the dwoemer comes to life, filling the tavern with warmth again ***(forgive me LS for using you char in this post)***. The shadow from before creeps back into the bar and reforms back into the shape of the Assassin, a dark figure cloaked in shadows. He stares at the bloody pile of elven heads on the table.
" It doth seemth to mine eyes Killer that thou hadst been on a Death spree. I must ask thee why these ones of the elven kin had a warrant for death?"

The Assassin did not approve of the death of any of Sylvan Kin. Only the Drow truly deserved death. Death was a big part of his life and he had killed many in his time. Though he was of Nuetral Good Alignment he only killed those who truly deserved death, as such ones of Evil Alignment. Such an act truly disgusted him.

------------------
ShadowMaster of the Theives of Darkness. I'm also an ice cream man!

[This message has been edited by BlackAssassin (edited 05-17-2001).]
Old 05-17-2001, 03:10 AM   #386
BladeMaster

Angel bangs Caleb's head off the bar a few times for the little stunt he pulled on Kors another friend of hers.

------------------

[This message has been edited by BladeMaster (edited 05-17-2001).]

Old 05-17-2001, 03:43 AM   #387
Killer
Banned User

thy my ego is to breake this ;balance; you dont understand thy plans i have now i gotte kill the drows to anybody follow my(and i dont take any mor tropy its to bloody then
Old 05-17-2001, 03:49 AM   #388
BlackAssassin
Zhentarim Guard

"Thy archaic tounge doth seem somewhat on the mocking side Killer?"

------------------
Old 05-17-2001, 03:55 AM   #389
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

All this banging of his head made caleb realize something. Angel is obsessed with kors and dwarfs and cant stand them dying. Realizing this he pages his indestructible friend elminster to blow up mithrill hall.

------------------
Welcome to hell.
Old 05-17-2001, 04:05 AM   #390
BlackAssassin
Zhentarim Guard

Interesting Caleb. And how did angel get his hands on a pager huh?

------------------