Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-11-2001, 06:20 PM   #241
BladeMaster

Don't worry Angel is distracting him.

------------------

Old 05-11-2001, 06:22 PM   #242
Tancred
White Dragon

Malvolio watches the spectacle of the big bad thing with a raised eyebrow, a little fazed. He turns to his nearby foe, who, true to form, is still staring at the empty space left by the terrible apparition.
"Odd place. You drink here often?"
Tancred shakes himself out of whatever speculations he was speculating.
"Um, what? Don't look at me, I just came in for a pint."
The two arch-foes stand for a few moments, thinking.
"Did it seem to you," Malvolio goes on, "That that fellow being eaten looked a bit familiar?"
Old 05-11-2001, 06:24 PM   #243
BladeMaster

Of course he looked familer because he was a bad little boy

------------------

Old 05-12-2001, 03:56 AM   #244
Melusine
Dracolisk

Thanks for the distraction Angel, but I don't think Memnoch even heard it... so much for ever-vigilant, eh?
Hey Memny, where are you??? You better get your *** over here quickly or I will tell everybody the secret about your sash......
Lord Shield, Melusine is an elf so she's not too tall... but Lord Raptor is a very stout chicken

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the OHF and the LH

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 05-12-2001, 04:09 AM   #245
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

a human sized rift opens in the ceiling. Artemis falls though the rift onto the floor with a large spear sticking through his chest.

------------------

Bruce The Aussie, Camp Barbarian Hunter OHF
jester of LH and Master Beastmaster of the clan of the Kats
Old 05-12-2001, 04:18 AM   #246
BladeMaster

Angel runs over to Artemis and yells to the bartender we need healing over here on the double. One of the Clerics in the bar starts to cast a heal just as Angel slowly removes the spear from Artemis. The heal spell takes effect just as Angel finishes pull the spear out. Angel and the Cleric move Artemis to a booth and Agel asks him what happened

------------------

Old 05-12-2001, 09:06 AM   #247
Lord Shield

Lord Shield nods. A shower of glittering sparks flows from his hand to Artemis. As Angel pulls out the spear, the wound closes. He brings some water over to Artemis to help his recovery
He also gets too EXCELLENT pints for Tancred and Malvolio
Note: Out of Character, Lord Shield summoned Lord Sword for the effect of reducing hostilities between these two - common foe and all that /End Note
Edwin pops into the bar, looking pleased (whether from turning male again, or out-running Minsc you are unsure - probably both). He gets a glass of wine and stands back chuckling at the Artemis/spear spectacle

Old 05-12-2001, 12:02 PM   #248
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by BladeMaster:
Angel calls to Memnoch -batting her eyelashes at him- what to take a nice lady out for dinner.

Nah, I'm working. How can I keep an eye on you guys, eh? Puppy dog eyes don't work anymore either, especially if they are accompanied by greedy drooling.

------------------
Old 05-12-2001, 05:00 PM   #249
Tancred
White Dragon

Observant people might note a lot of alcohol is passing the way of a table in the corner, where a swashbuckler and a paladin are drinking copious amounts. Malvolio seems to be drunkenly meditating on the fickle nature of womankind, and how the love of his life left him for a chicken; one can only assume he's REALLY drunk. Tancred seems to be trying to cheer him up with a philosophical discussion on life, the universe and everything, paying particular attention to the vast amount of fish in the Seas. A golden bastard sword is singing drunkenly nearby, pausing on occasion to utter slurred but suggestive remarks to a pair of blacksteel longswords nearby. And, for this brief, perfect period in their scarred and bloody acquaintance, the hero and the anti-hero are at peace with each other.
Old 05-12-2001, 05:29 PM   #250
BladeMaster

Sorry Melusine I tried to distract him but I don't think it worked

------------------