Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2001, 10:03 AM   #1
Frech
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well, in the Umar Hills village, I bought some beer to the three children who asked me to(north of the village), and then they disapeared and they parents became angry !!! that isn't really a problem for me, as I'm playing evil , they could be dead too...But I suppose there is a quest coming with it, find them I suppose, but I looked almost everywhere without finding them. Anyone could help me please
Old 05-17-2001, 10:08 AM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Have you checked that cave???
They wanted to be adventurers, as I remember.

------------------

Larry, a Loyal Guardian of the OHF
Old 05-17-2001, 10:12 AM   #3
Frech
Elite Waterdeep Guard

What cave are you talking about ? I don't remenber...
Old 05-17-2001, 10:14 AM   #4
Gimlee
Elminster

After the shadow quest, return to the cave where you got the mimic blood (the cave is near the mountain of Valygar's house and near the ogres). They will be ther, fighting, drunk, and scared of a gibberlin.

------------------

See the ravaging effects of smoke!
Old 05-17-2001, 10:20 AM   #5
Frech
Elite Waterdeep Guard

That strange cos I'm sure I went there...Perhaps there's a bug ? (something like that already happend to me one time) or if you go too late, they are already dead ? (but where are their bodies in that case ?) Well, thanks anyway Gimlee, I will go back there and see, but it isn't really important for me so if it doesnt work...
Old 05-17-2001, 10:39 AM   #6
Gray Mage
Banned User

I recall, I stumbled upon them in the open. They were battling some of those shadow wolves, by the cabin. I think I bailed them out and their parents came and yelled at me, or something like that.

Hope this helped.

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 05-17-2001, 11:28 AM   #7
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

I boufght them the beer and went and did my thing. Later when i went back the parents were all pissed of because they went off and got killed. I didnt much care because I got 9000 exp for getting them the beer. I know the mayors wife is pissed off at ya too...... like I cared. Do all the major quests and theres enough exp to be around 21st lvl by the time you hit Hell.
Old 05-17-2001, 11:12 PM   #8
Xod
Zhentarim Guard

I've been playing most recent game evil. Not just evil, diabolically evil. My char is a chaotic evil necromancer. For this quest, I took the money and then told them that I wouldn't get for them. I think my char said something like: "Consider this a lesson well learned, flee while you can!"