Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-16-2000, 03:14 PM   #1
Mr. Underhill
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I started a new game in multi-player so I could create a completely evil party with out having to convert NPC's alignments in ShadowKeeper ie., Jan, Anomen, etc.. Me, a Dwarven fighter and a dwarf swashbuckler, and also a halfing priest of Talos (HeHehe!), quite a diminutive party. I picked up Viconia (Sooo Hot!), Korgan, and of course Edwina (Hehehe). OK to get to my point it's been about 6+ days and Viconia hasn't said a word to me yet, are dwarves not her bag or does this have to do with multi-player. I copied my multi-player saved game file into the single-player folder and I'm going to use the--------->Cheat,. CLUAconsole (Love code if you know what I mean) to inspire some dwarven/drow shagging, but I was curious if Viconia would or would not persue a dwarven main character. Any one know the answer to this one?
Old 11-16-2000, 03:18 PM   #2
Camaron

My dwarf thief used the code too and the romance is in bloom- should be ok as long as your rep isn't too high. Enjoy!

Old 11-16-2000, 03:23 PM   #3
Mr. Underhill
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I know the code will work, was just wondering if she would persue a drawf without the code.
Old 11-16-2000, 04:04 PM   #4
bpm07

What's the code?

Old 11-16-2000, 07:42 PM   #5
Armisael

No, she won't go for dwarves, only humans and, I think, half-elves.

Old 11-16-2000, 09:41 PM   #6
Mr. Underhill
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hey bpm07 Here is the romance cheat.

If you want to START a romance with any of the four (Anomen, Aerie, Jaheira and Viconia) you need to have the cheat mode enabled. Enter the line debug mode=1 in your baldur.ini file and then use CTRL-SPACE to bring up the CLUAConsole bar. Enter the following:

CLUAConsole::SetGlobal("CharnameMatch","GLOBAL",1)

Replace Charname with the name of YOUR significant other to be!
Old 11-17-2000, 09:04 AM   #7
Larr2

Does that cheat code replace the need for the download of the "Chicks" package, or work with it ??