Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 07-12-2001, 11:55 PM   #1
Gwayne
Zhentarim Guard

I've been checking some of the posts out here lately and don't have the
game,but I have become interested in it as of lately can some of you explain
some of the game to me? I have been playing BGII,ToB,and have played all the
IcewindDale games Love e'm I would like to see some screen shots of the
game as well so if ya can point me in the right direction it would be appreciated Looks like a cool game??? thanks!

------------------
Gwayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2001, 12:31 AM   #2
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

Hi, Gwayne! Welcome to the W&W Forum! The 1st place you can check for screen shots is to do a search for the Gael Serran Examiner. It's the "official newspaper of W&W". It's also loads of fun to read! I'm pretty much a newbie computer user, so I can't be of much help. Well, at least, that's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it! Ive never played Wizardry, but I'm told it's very similar, partly 'cause DW Bradley helped develop that series. I highly recommend this game to everyone I meet, so, of course, they think I'm a wacko, which is exactly what I would think if I ever met me! LOL Happy adventuring!

+Dr.Pick
Dr.Pick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2001, 11:25 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, Gwayne!!!

Do a search on Gael Serran Examiner - each wonderful issue contains as least one screen shot from the game (sometimes more).

And for a LOT of screen shots - check out Xignal's great walkthru at: http://www.volberding.com/WHints/index.html

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2001, 06:40 PM   #4
Gwayne
Zhentarim Guard

Thanks for the replies and the welcome to your forum It looks cool
I'll have to give it a go soon!

------------------
Gwayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2001, 07:53 PM   #5
VIXEN
Dungeon Master

Hope ya do I think you'll really enjoy it and the people at this forum are AWESOME!! I just joined middle of last month and just started the game about the same time. I think you'll find it well worth your $$ as far as the game is concerned =o)

Only reason I stumbled into this forum was due to being stumped so I did a search online and low and behold found a Gold Mine when I found this site! This is the only game forum I've ever bothered to register with and join in on the message board! =o)
VIXEN is offline   Reply With Quote