Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-07-2000, 02:16 PM   #1
lumieres

Okay. I have read all the messages related to the #$%@ Skull key and I am still confused.....sigh. I am down with the Naga and I know I can finish her off.... BUT there are still doors I haven't opened. Although I can live with not opening every treasure chest, I cannot bear leaving a door closed.... it is an obsession . I have never, ever found the Skull key. I have tracked through most of the Serpent's Temple except those areas requiring the Skull Key. I have vague memories of the little twitty priest that everyone says has the key. I killed him... he attacked and I slaughtered. No key. Any suggestions???

"lumieres weeps inconsolably as she wanders aimlessly through the Serpent's Temple...knowing that she will probably have to start all over from the very beginning."

Old 10-07-2000, 06:42 PM   #2
Philip

The skull key was the last key I got (as opposed to the key that opens some skull locks). I think I may have gotten it AFTER I killed the Naga. Yes, the Serpent Master has it I think. He drops it after you kill him, but it is a small grey key on a grey stone floor. Even after I knew it was there it took me a while to find it.

Old 10-09-2000, 09:57 AM   #3
Squig

Yes, the Serpent Master has it. Most likely he will be the 'final' enemy you kill in the Temple. After you kill the Naga, you will eventually have to kill the Queen to get the Masque, then you will encounter the Serpent master. I hope that helps. Good luck!