Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-30-2001, 09:24 PM   #1
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

the original thread is here:
http://www.tgeweb.com/cgi-bin/ubb/No...ML/001902.html

the previous thread is here
http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/No...ML/003707.html

Cloudy's Cafe

Come in, be welcome, be comfortable, be yourself

Welcome to Cloudy's Cafe, a place to have a cup of coffee or a good darjeeling and the finest in conversation and camaraderie.

The proprietor asks that you follow a few simple guidelines:

this is a real conversation zone, not a role-play zone

* no flaming; if you disagree with a viewpoint expressed by any patron, please do so in a civil manner

* any topic is fair game, but keep posts to the standards that Ziroc has set for the entire forum, please (ie: foul language is not appropriate and things should be suitable for all audiences)
-a side note from Cloudy: I see this as a place for those short conversations about a new baby or the latest soccer fiasco, not for things that are big enough to warrant their own threads, by all means give those things the space they need and post separately!

* Please, no one word or smiley posts (Ziroc has declared them 'real spam' and the proprietor doesn't want the reputuation of "good spam" to suffer!)

* do feel free to be serious or silly and enjoy the company of others while you are here. By all means POST if you have something to say, even to start another topic , we can handle multiple chats, we're a CAFE!!! But be courteous and don't disrupt a conversation just to disrupt it.

Come on in! The bar is stocked with coffees, teas, juices and waters from around the world. And purple napkins, of course!

The lighting is low, the golden oak counters and tables glow with inviting warmth. Near the window, the lighting is brighter, as comfy, plush leather armchairs wait for those who'd like to read a book while relaxing to music or just lazily watch the world go by.

Cloudy, your hostess
Kazara, your waitress

------------------

Kazara

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Guardian of the Temple of Aerie (specialized in GenCon and BG)
Most Illustrious Arch-Magess of the Illuminati
Lux omnis est
Old 09-30-2001, 09:25 PM   #2
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i claim first post! wahahaha!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 09-30-2001, 09:26 PM   #3
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Oh well, can't undo what's already been done... and if you try, well, that leads to all sorts of different problems. and I'd rather not open THAT bag of worms again!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 09-30-2001, 09:27 PM   #4
Kaz

Congrats Sephiroth! I believe I'm forbidden to participate in the "first post" contest, as I have the "zeroth post" anyway

------------------

Kazara

Lux omnis est
Old 09-30-2001, 09:29 PM   #5
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

heeey Kaz, do you play any musical instruments? hmm?

------------------

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 09-30-2001, 09:29 PM   #6
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

And Im the demon who infests every cafe! see, we're all the same.... except I, can shoot fireballs from my hands- you cant so play safe and say no to fake shakes!

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Old 09-30-2001, 09:30 PM   #7
Kaz

Oooops, you're right, it's actually the 1st of october here oh well too late now...

------------------

Kazara

Lux omnis est
Old 09-30-2001, 09:32 PM   #8
Kaz

&)&^)(*&^(&*%^)*^)*&^ flood control!
Yes, I play the piano (for 9 years) and the violin (for 5 years). And you?

------------------

Kazara

Lux omnis est
Old 09-30-2001, 09:32 PM   #9
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

I hate !@$%$#%$# flood control.....

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Old 09-30-2001, 09:34 PM   #10
Kaz

ROFLMAO!!! We posted at the same time and about the same thing: "*&$%^)*&% flood control!" That is hilarious!

------------------

Kazara

Lux omnis est