Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-25-2001, 07:37 PM   #11
Laurel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ewww!! Keldorn in a romance?? He's like 60-something years old!! Although I suppose that Edwin wouldn't be all that much better (did you see those piercings??)
Regarding Jan, I'm just wondering how 'the act' would be performed, if you know what i mean...
Old 07-25-2001, 07:42 PM   #12
Laurel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ewww!! Keldorn in a romance?? He's like 60-something years old!! Although I suppose that Edwin wouldn't be all that much better (did you see those piercings??)
Regarding Jan, I'm just wondering how 'the act' would be performed, if you know what i mean...(he barely reaches your knees! - well maybe a little taller, but still...)
Old 07-25-2001, 07:42 PM   #13
Laurel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Regarding Jan, I'm just wondering how 'the act' would be performed, if you know what i mean...(he barely reaches your knees! - well maybe a little taller, but still...)
Old 07-25-2001, 07:44 PM   #14
Laurel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

oops...triple post (sorry!!)
Old 07-25-2001, 11:42 PM   #15
Jake
Banned User

where do i find this place? is no manveru on game banshee...
Old 07-25-2001, 11:49 PM   #16
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Jan could be for Dwarven, Gnome, or Halfling PC's. Look at it this way regarding Keldorn, he is wealthy, well-known, and one awesome fighter. He sure beats Haer-Dalis..
Old 07-25-2001, 11:52 PM   #17
Tananda
Elminster

Jake, here is the link for you: http://www.gamebanshee.com/cgi-bin/u...c&f=2&t=006213

Very nice dialogues, indeed.

------------------
Tanda,
with best regards from Guild of Assassins
Old 07-26-2001, 12:24 PM   #18
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Laurel:
I don't know; how many ladies out there still find Sean Connery "sexy"? I kind of figured Keldorn to be like that. Who knows?

P.S. Has no one considered a female PC romance with Minsc?

Old 08-10-2001, 05:36 AM   #19
Starkiller
The Magister

hmmm...Those romances seem pretty good. The one thing that bothers me is that I feel like the essence of Edwin has not quite been captured. His initial dialouges should be insulting and flirtations in an Edwiny way...something like: "Hmmm..amongst this sea of incompetence you strike me as somewhat less abysmal than the rest. Tell me about yourself woman, that I might make an accurate appraisal of your usefulness. (Perhaps I might not kill her afterall)" or, "Your life has been difficult, has it not? Tell me of your struggles that I might comfort you...(Yesss....woman seem to like this sentimental garbage...I shall have her eating out of my hand in no time.)" Just a thought, but I am not registered over at the other site or I would have posted it there. What do you guys think?

------------------
"Not everything ends the way you think it should"