Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 09-24-2004, 12:04 PM   #1
Greyfax
Welcomed New User

Hello everyone,
Just wanted to post to say hi. I have played W&W on and off for a few years. Never actually got to far because of RL issues. Now that I have some time, I have finally returned to this great game. Here is my intrepid band of would be adventurers. Any tips on them would be appreciated.

1) Johanna, Female Human warrior (Paladin, Valkyrie)
2) Gralfa, Male Gourk warrior (Barbarian)
3) Taisha, Female Pixie Priest (Monk)
4) Nesbit, Male Ratling Rogue (Ninja)
5) Madure, Male Oomphaz Wizard (Warlock)
6) Erma Felna, Female Whiskahs warrior (Samurai)

Thought I would post a little adventure log on their progress. Don't know as of yet. My story writing skills are nasty.

Greyfax
Greyfax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 12:39 PM   #2
aleph_null1
Red Wizard of Thay

Welcome to the forum, Greyfax!

It actually borders on ridiculous that we have so many active posters for this game after four years. I blame it on the general quality of Ironworks -- I come to visit the forums, and W&W happens to open in its own tab so I might as well look

You've got more fighers than I would, but that's just playing style. Have fun!
aleph_null1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 01:14 PM   #3
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Welcome to the boards, Greyfax! May life in the Gael Serran comfort you in its tender embrace... and never let you go

Your party looks pretty good to me. The only thing I do differently now is that I don't use rogues, and I would typically have two wizards. But the great thing about this game is that no matter how you set up your party, it's the right way to play the game [img]smile.gif[/img] There are no wrong ways to do it. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

And we will certainly welcome your adventure log! A lot of fun has been had with stories about gaming in the Gael Serran, as you can see from the Great Gael Serran Library post above.

(side note: Radek, I'm still looking for Tia's adventures in there [img]smile.gif[/img] )

Keep us informed about your party's progress. We're all interested...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 01:15 PM   #4
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Welcome to the board, Greyfax. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Old 09-24-2004, 05:29 PM   #5
So So
Zhentarim Guard

Welcome to the board...

I think we all have our own playing preferences... and mine's is solo... it makes everything so much easier to manage... and faster... well at least death is faster for me... ;p

And oh yea... it's not Ironwork's fault... I think W&W is just that great a game that there are still so many people playing it...

[ 09-24-2004, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: So So ]
Old 09-24-2004, 09:35 PM   #6
Taski
The Magister

Hey Greyfax,

welcome in the lands of Gael Serran.

As u can read in "Taski is leaving Valeia" i am just adventuring through the serpent temple with my actual party.

So enjoy the great story and play your "personal style" - it is the best way to get through all hazards

Hey, and watch out 4 ur rogue: this little fellow is totally guild-less until he reaches Ishad N´ha and he is not someone who u can call "hit-point-monster"

[ 09-24-2004, 09:35 PM: Message edited by: Taski ]