Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 04-01-2001, 11:04 PM   #1
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

I have the glasses of identification which says that the user can wear them and be able to identify items. OK, what's the deal. I've given the glasses to each of my characters and there is no slot that opens up where they can wear them. I can only get the glasses to sit in their inventory. This doesn't seem to work either. HELP! What gives. Do you have to be special to wear these glasses or what?

------------------

Seeker of Truth
Old 04-01-2001, 11:07 PM   #2
Tancred
White Dragon

Basically, the Glasses work just like three Identify scrolls. Right-click on an item to i.d. it, and select 'Scroll'. This will use up a charge on the glasses. Thankfully, they recharge after resting.

Tancred

And jolly handy they are too.
Old 04-01-2001, 11:07 PM   #3
BG2SOA

The glasses are supposed to be in the inventory.When you have something you want to identify you right click on it and then you choose identify.That's what the glasses do.But if you want to identify something it has to be in the inventory of the guy who has the glasses in the inventory.

------------------

Don't mess with the Lich