Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 12-07-2001, 04:41 PM   #1
knightoftroja
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi together. as you could already see i`m having problems in killing the vampires. I need some stages. I know i know... I got some at the thieves but!! i have lost them - put them away i don`t know where. The problem is i can`t get back to the thieves - to both of them because they attack me - don`t know the reaseon why. Anyway if someone could tell me where i can find some stages to send those vampires to hell i would be very thankfull.
knightoftroja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2001, 05:07 PM   #2
skier9205
Manshoon

I assume you mean stakes to kill the vampires. You can go around to the different entrances (the places where you can enter her the underground lair). Look in the locked chests, pots, and desks (yes, desks). You should be able to pick up a few stakes to kill those vamps with. I'm not sure what's making the thieves attack you. Are you sure they are shadow thieves and not just regular thieves? If they are shadow thieves, did you attack any of them (intentionally, or by accident)?
skier9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2001, 05:23 PM   #3
Janus
Dungeon Master

the temple in the bridge district will also sell you some.
\"Freedom can only be gained through the barrel of a shotgun\"<br />Mao Tse-Tung<p>The Workers have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. WORKERS OF ALL COUNTRIES, UNITE!\"<br />Karl Marx and Frederick Engels
Janus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2001, 07:22 PM   #4
Tabitha Silverwill
Dungeon Master

If you can't find them, then download Shadowkeeper and cheat your way to as many stakes as you desire.

Personally, I found Shadowkeeper too damn scarey to contemplate.

Have you been saving in a new slot as often as you should? Take my advice and save as many games as possible, just in case you need to go back.
Old 12-08-2001, 05:25 AM   #5
knightoftroja
Elite Waterdeep Guard

thanks a lot guys (and girls). appreciate. i think i will just start BGII and try it (as i know me this will sure take the whole day if my girlfriend does not show up). See ya soon
knightoftroja is offline   Reply With Quote