Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-16-2001, 10:43 AM   #21
Link
Jack Burton

Yeah people: thanks! Here are some answers:

- Jaheira losing XP: this friend told me she'd be stuck at Druid level 13, and wouldn't get any higher: that makes you lose (he overexaggerated 150.000) a lot of (he thought 50.000) XP.
- Not an elf: half elf.
Just one more question: Minsc is pretty strong now, and his Berserker rage is pretty good. I might consider just getting rid of Yoshimo (he sucks big time right now, cos i kicked him out earlier on) and get Keldorn ( i know where he's located). Minsc (has some pretty good items, like that talking sword [dunno it's name], that axe +4 vs. undead, and axe stonefire) and Keldorn are two pretty good fighters, Link (has sword of flames) can fight as well. Then i have Jan and myself as thieves, and Jaheira (also fighter) and Aerie (and Link) as mages/clerics/druids. That would give me a pretty good team i guess.

BTW: Do u know about the Ankheg shell thing?? Cromwell can forge it in a pretty useful armor; armor class 1 and only 8 strength required to wear!!!!!!

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......

[This message has been edited by Link (edited 05-16-2001).]
Old 05-16-2001, 10:53 AM   #22
Father Bronze
Baaz Draconian

I think Wolfgir's suggestion to reduce the party to 5 is a good one. It will take you a long time to level up. With 5, it will be much easier.

I wouldn't worry too much about lost experience. That won't happen for a long time and you really won't notice it by that time in the game.

If it were me, I'd pick up a tank. Mazzy would be a great addition. You are talking about dropping Yoshimo anyway, so I'd drop him. Then look to see what you want to do. If you plan on doing the thieving, drop Jan since your abilities are pretty much the same as his. Jan is great for dialogue though.

You also might consider losing Aerie. You'd have two mages with yourself and Jan. Jaheira can do most of the healing, and I believe (going on a hunch here) that Minsc will be able to read healing scrolls (having that Druid/Ranger/Cleric sort of thing going for him).

------------------

Most Subtle Official Straightman of the Laughing Hyenas -- Grammarian Brigade.