Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast

Old 03-13-2001, 11:32 PM   #1
sting560

I can't get to the Gnoll Stronghold, Candlekeep or Baulders Gate, am I missing a quest somewhere? Thanks for any help!!
Old 03-13-2001, 11:44 PM   #2
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

I am assuming you have Minsc in your party and the Gnoll Stronghold is on the map? If yes, then just exit through the left (west) side of the mining town's (Naskel, or whatever the name is...) map. ANd keep travelling west on every map you run across until you reach the destination.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Accord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2001, 12:05 AM   #3
ChemX
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I may be way off the map here but I would guess you havent cleared nashkel mines or just not explored the forest areas fully.
ChemX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2001, 07:29 AM   #4
Manwe
Manshoon

I`ve heard that there is supposed to be a witch called Dynaheir (or something like that) in the Gnoll Stronghold, and Edwin wants her dead. Where can i find her? Hmm...and didnt Minsc want to save her?

------------------
"Oh King to whom all birds are dear, speed now this feathered shaft, and recall some pity for the Noldor in their need."

-Fingon's prayer to Manwë as he prepared to shoot Maedhros
Manwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2001, 11:11 PM   #5
Polgara
Elite Waterdeep Guard

*SPOILER*
Yes,Dynaheir is in the gnoll stroghold,and it doesn't matter whether or not you have done the mines yet,nor whether or not you haved picked up Minsc.If Edwin is part of your party,he will want to kill her.Dynaheir is a good mage.My party is good and Edwin is evil so I figured that wouldn't be a good mix.
As for getting on the map,thats been answered pretty well.Its in the bottom left corner of the big map.
Polgara is offline   Reply With Quote