Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-08-2001, 03:22 PM   #31
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

echoing Ertai on this one, if possible. I don't know how you could possibly sit for as long as you do working on all this. And this is just an awesome place. No where else on the internet would people wait two weeks for a site without moving on . . .permenantly. Great site, better story. Peace, man.

Henry
Old 05-08-2001, 03:38 PM   #32
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Ziroc,

I'm just echoing everyone else here...

I'm so glad for this board, and thank you for putting so much effort into it. My respect for you, and everyone else here, is constantly growing.

I understand the pain. If you remember the snippet of my story, it has been my constant companion all my life. So much so, that I rarely notice "little things" like my dislocated shoulder.

I don't know about you, but I fear the meds almost as much as I fear the pain. I don't want to depend on them. So, I use a lot of "alternative" methods as well. (Meditaion, yoga, hot baths, etc.)

AND this board. You, and everyone else, have made this place a haven for me. A place of warmth and safety. It's theraputic. It helps.

Thank you, Ziroc, from the bottom of my heart.

------------------

The RudeDawg
Known in these Forgotten Realms as Perin LightEyes
and my girlfriends, Pamila and Phil
Old 05-08-2001, 03:40 PM   #33
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Ziroc - Do not ever think that anyone here would ever look at you differently in a bad way because of what you have told us. Why would anyone? We are all human and suffer from pain in many different ways. The only thing that has changed to me re my perspective of you, is admiration. To think that you have been in pain while at the same time providing us with this great forum. You still take time to think of others even though you should be thinking of yourself. You are one heck of a guy and we all love you, never doubt that. I hope that someday you can tell us the rest of your story, as we are all concerned about your well being. Either way, you will always be Ziroc The Almighty to me

------------------
Old 06-12-2001, 06:51 PM   #34
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Bumping up for Lavindathar and anyone else who would care to read it...what the heck. There's some worthy follow-up posts here.

Old 06-12-2001, 07:01 PM   #35
Neb
Account deleted by Request

My utmost compassion to you, may you live long and prosper.

Oh and btw, Tiax also sends his best wishes that your future may be a good one .
Old 06-12-2001, 08:09 PM   #36
Charean
Hathor

I hold a lot of admiration for you Saz - for holding a great attitude through your illness. It broke my aunt - who is bitter and not a nice person. She feels the world owes her a living. You have shown terrific character and backbone.

As for you, Ziroc - I can understand some of what you went through. The details are boring, but I hated Ultram when I was on it (icky stuff), and there are days that you just get through and are happy that you made it without giving in to it. I am in awe of your continued fortitude with such a challenge, and know that you have a great deal of internal strength - you have to just to survive.

I am glad for both of you in my life, however peripherally. For you both in your own ways have made an imprint that I will always remember with joy.

Thank you both for the joy.

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Soul - Finding my life's calling is Bodhisattva
Looking for lost brain - I left it only for a moment....and there it goes... rolling under the table!!
Renunciate in Training
Trucker Punkin Fluffy
Old 06-12-2001, 08:25 PM   #37
Conan

Saz, remember that my first quote of anyone here in the forum was you..to wish a fine member a happy b-day. It looked so alive and good I carried it on. I really hope that person enjoyed all those fireworks!
Well, when I started reading the W&W forum I knew you to be a positive person. Very detailed and smart as everything. Thank you for your help to!
You have a high constitution! Yes, I have one to. I was going to respond to a thread in the poll's forum a little about this but to let you and everyone know.. I believe in Divine intervension. You set your course chooseing your way. Everything in place for your thoughts. Then you have worked as hard as you can.. suddenly, warmth and love pour into you... things change for good, I mean really good!
I have my hand out to you Saz, ..(shake's)
But let us all battle on now. I am sure they are there! [b]RIDE ON!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Conan (edited 06-12-2001).]

Old 06-12-2001, 09:11 PM   #38
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
Bumping up for Lavindathar and anyone else who would care to read it...what the heck. There's some worthy follow-up posts here.

And you didn't bump MINE?!?!?!

j/k Saz!

Thank you! this is always good reading!

Moni

------------------

Old 06-12-2001, 09:15 PM   #39
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
And you didn't bump MINE?!?!?!

j/k Saz!

Thank you! this is always good reading!

Moni
Bump it, Moni !!! It's well worth it...
One day I need to post my story, freak y'all out, and 'splain my weirdness

------------------
Old 06-12-2001, 09:41 PM   #40
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I just read this for the first time. I usually don't have time to read every post, and I try to skip spams. I guess I miss out on a lot by doing that. All that I know that I can say to contribute my piece is that I am thankful for the time that both of you,(ZIROC and SAZERAC) put into the Ironworks to make it as successful as it is. We probably all could share at least one earth-shaking event for the rest to read, but not all of us know how to. Thank you for coming to the front, as the strong leaders you are. This is more than a simple game forum. For many of us, it is a place we can come and relax from the hard labors of the day. People like the two of you have given us a haven.

------------------

Loyal guardian of the OHF
Devoted member of the Ironworks
Only member of the Elite Bodyguard to Rikard (the fool that takes the bullet)
Ertai's back-up
Memnoch's chief look-out
Member of the Ancients club
Witness of the 4,000th post by Cloudposter