Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-12-2001, 09:49 PM   #41
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
And you didn't bump MINE?!?!?!

j/k Saz!

Thank you! this is always good reading!

Moni

You know, I was considering doing that, Moni! But then I thought that maybe I shouldn't take such a liberty. I'd be honored to do it, though!

Hugs,

Old 06-12-2001, 10:31 PM   #42
Wulfere
Red Wizard of Thay

A very inspiring story Sazerac. I am glad I have been allowed to meet you.
Something that my Chatroom group does every year. A gathering. I have meet alot of the people I chat with and we have become great and good friends. Perhaps that is something that you could all discuss at some future point. It isn't as hard as it sounds, and we always have a blast.
I am honored that you would post your story for us to read.
I have some small idea of what you mean Ziroc. My father had been fighting Hodgkins disease. His bones are so brittle now he has broken his back just picking up the newspaper. I have seen him in pain. Morphine drips and all.
Take heart and realize that there are folks pulling for you. I can't do anything but pray for your pain to cease. Take Care.
Bravery is not shown on the battlefield alone.
Take Care and Gawd Bless Sazerac and Ziroc.

------------------
Old 06-13-2001, 12:29 AM   #43
DawnChaser
Zhentarim Guard

Sazerac and Ziroc: Thank you both for relating your experiences. I can only offer my condolences for what you have had to endure, and marvel at your ability to come through, not as bitter, hardened individuals, but as beacons of light that shine for the rest of us on this journey we call life.

Know that I am here, if ever you need.

"Methinks thou art not really human, but are both built of dwarven stock, to have survived thus."

------------------
Old 06-15-2001, 12:11 AM   #44
Redblueflare
Galvatron

It seems that everyone here has their own story about how they faced death and had the strength to go on. First Moni, than Sazerac. Even though I know a little bit about Ziroc and his pain, I don't see him any differently. He's the same great guy he always was! Everyone here is showing that a pessimistic person like me should do everything they can to cherish life. Maybe someday I will learn to. It's a little difficult for me to have fun with all the problems i've been having lately, and all those I will have. I suppose, a naive kid like me has a lot to learn...

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.