Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2007, 07:24 PM   #1
Calagari
Manshoon

Default NWN 1 Missing silver charms

I received the quest for the werewolf from the priest and also got the 4 silver charms. I cured the boy in the house and after freeing the farmers wife I met Geth. I looked for the reply that would give me the charm but it wasn't there. All I saw was stay here and I wll be back with help or I am here to kill you.
Now I look in my pack for the charms and they are missing. I didn't drop them nor did I sell them. Has anyone else had things go missing from their pack?
The big question is can I replace them somehow, maybe through the console? I have done much adventuring since I got that quest I sure hate to lose it all and have to revert to a previously saved game.

I checked all my save games since I started chapter 2. From the point I would have received the charms and the quest is logged into my journal the charms are missing. This means I will have to replay ch 2 up to where I currently am.

Maybe I am worrying about nothing here? I have been checking various sites for information about this quest. It seems the priest gives you 74 xp and 150 gold if you cure them or kill them. If you kill them you get 323 xp extra for doing so. I would rather cure them for a role playing environment. If I kill Karathis will I still get his journal?

Last edited by Calagari; 09-08-2007 at 08:50 PM.
Calagari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 11:22 PM   #2
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Default Re: NWN 1 Missing silver charms

They can be spawned via the console, but I don't recall what the resref of the item is. I'll try to poke around in the toolset later to see what I can find out.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 03:09 AM   #3
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Have you checked the spawning pool? It's possible they ended up there.
Old 09-09-2007, 07:46 AM   #4
Calagari
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZFR View Post
Have you checked the spawning pool? It's possible they ended up there.
Yes I did that after I made the post and remembered the pool. Nothing showed up.

Robertthebard Thanks. I tried to poke around in the toolset to see if I could find them there. It was easier getting lost from my wife in Macy's. I guess the toolset and I will never be friends.
Old 09-09-2007, 08:06 AM   #5
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Ok I got it:

If it's not in the Divining Pool, point your mouse to an accessible piece of ground and type the following in the chat bar:

##DebugMode 1
##dm_spawnitem m2q1silvercharm
##DebugMode 0

Source:
http://nwn.bioware.com/forums/viewto...62053&forum=43
Old 09-09-2007, 09:31 AM   #6
Calagari
Manshoon

ZFR
Thank you!! I did a search on the Bioware forums for this information. But as always unless you are specific in your search string You get nada.
I now have 3 charms and 1 werewolf to go cure. You saved this quest. Thanks a lot.