Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-17-2001, 06:34 PM   #1
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Well, just spent a couple of days with Dio in Brighton - he's gone off to Cornwall and Devon now, to look for beautiful places, wonderful trees, and mystical sights.

It was such a pleasure to meet him. For all those of you who haven't, but who interact with him on the forum, he's quite quiet in person, very courteous, (the perfect guest!) very sweet, and with a lovely smile. Also scarily bright and well informed. He asked a great many questions about the local environs to which I didn't have a clue about the answers...... Blush..........I'm relatively new to Brighton, anyway, that's my excuse.....!!

We had a great two days, one in Brighton, the second visiting a very special place where there are thousands of yew trees, some up to 1400 years old. Amazing.

Took him to several veggie resturants, where he found, to his great surprise, that a vegan diet was actually very filling and satisfying, and also very tasty!!! (Think he was a bit worried that the food would be lettuce based, and insubstantial. No chance of that!! Cheetah's tummy is the most important thing in her life...... well, almost..... If tummy isn't happy, cheetah growls!!

Dio is back on Sunday, so very much looking forward to spending a last evening with this very nice, erudite and charming person before he walzes back off to bear country!!

------------------

Most Ecstatic and Exotic Mistress of the Illuminati
Old 10-17-2001, 06:39 PM   #2
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Nice to hear you had fun SC.

It would be cool if we could arrange a HUGE meeting were ALL the IW members(Or at least those who are regulars.) met, renting a hall for us to meet in, ordering food and renting a HUGE LAN so that we could play lot's of RPGs till
7 AM, and lots of tables and rule books and dice and paper so we could play PnP, what would be most fun would be to try to see if you could guess who was who.
Old 10-17-2001, 06:52 PM   #3
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Nice to hear you had fun SC.

It would be cool if we could arrange a HUGE meeting were ALL the IW members(Or at least those who are regulars.) met, renting a hall for us to meet in, ordering food and renting a HUGE LAN so that we could play lot's of RPGs till
7 AM, and lots of tables and rule books and dice and paper so we could play PnP, what would be most fun would be to try to see if you could guess who was who.
Let's do it!!! Who's gonna sponsor us all to fly to wherever and all meet up? What we need is a rich patron......... Is there anybody out there..........................

------------------

Old 10-17-2001, 06:53 PM   #4
Neb

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Cheetah:
Let's do it!!! Who's gonna sponsor us all to fly to wherever and all meet up? What we need is a rich patron......... Is there anybody out there..........................
Let's give Bill Gates the offer! In return, we will all wear Microsoft T-shirts with an Ironwork's logo on it, all the computers will run Windows and the building which we rent will have Microsoft written on it a hundred times, in letters 10 feet high.

Old 10-17-2001, 06:57 PM   #5
Djinn Raffo
Ra

Nice to hear you had a nice time Silver Cheetah and Diogenes! Thats pretty cool! Vegan food good! I will sponsor everyone to meet...my assistants and support staff are working on it right now!
Old 10-17-2001, 06:58 PM   #6
Neb

Quote:
Originally posted by Djinn Raffo:
Nice to hear you had a nice time Silver Cheetah and Diogenes! Thats pretty cool! Vegan food good! I will sponsor everyone to meet...my assistants and support staff are working on it right now!
Some time in the future it might be possible for all of us to meet that way.

Old 10-17-2001, 07:05 PM   #7
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Yeah it WOULD be nice if we could all meet up - but I have one little question:

Who's gonna referee the fights!?

------------------

Dubbed Queen of the Illuminati by Diogenes.
Old 10-17-2001, 07:06 PM   #8
Neb

Quote:
Originally posted by Fljotsdale:
Yeah it WOULD be nice if we could all meet up - but I have one little question:

Who's gonna referee the fights!?

I'd do that, I'd be totally impartial, except for the fact that I might favor some people over others, but besides that I'd be impartial.
Old 10-17-2001, 09:12 PM   #9
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Let's give Bill Gates the offer! In return, we will all wear Microsoft T-shirts with an Ironwork's logo on it, all the computers will run Windows and the building which we rent will have Microsoft written on it a hundred times, in letters 10 feet high.

Over my dead body!! Some prices are just *too* high..... I vote we accept Djinn's very nice offer.......

------------------

Old 10-17-2001, 09:14 PM   #10
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
I'd do that, I'd be totally impartial, except for the fact that I might favor some people over others, but besides that I'd be impartial.
Only if you favour Cheetah...... (go on..... I'll eat your cake if you do.... Even the poisonous chocolate and sugar coming off heroin no worries have a rush cake....... Whaddyasay?

------------------