Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-19-2001, 03:34 AM   #11
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

spoiler???? maybe not but........
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
you can buy them at the Adventurers Mart.... and theres a lady in the upstairs section that sells scrolls. Also, theres a merchant in the Promonade on the upper right hand tier that sells them I think. Look for the merchants in Trademeet and the Umar Hills. Copper Coronet in the Slums has some too. Just about anywhere for that matter. Some merchants only sell weapons but most sell a few scrolls too.

------------------
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-19-2001, 01:02 PM   #12
sunder
Zhentarim Guard

There are a TON of scrolls in the game, so many you don't really ever use most of them. You can find a ton of scrolls as treasure, you can pickpocket scrolls off NPC's, and the stores are loaded with them. The hard part is actually getting enough money to buy the ones you want. Having a thief with high stealing can help out greatly.
I never totally filled up my spellbooks, trying to complete 8 or so mages with spells is hard work, but Almost every scroll I find goes to someone (except the extra death spell/truesight scrolls you can get, those I sell)
Old 06-19-2001, 04:26 PM   #13
Coldblade
Elite Waterdeep Guard

LOLOLOL! sounds like my dual mage that i onice played in muliplay, i made two two muliclass mage/clec, then had one mage/clec do all the buffing and debuffing of mosters, and second mage all loaded to the brim with magic missiles, death spells, flesh to stone, and all that junk i totaly rule, i had a no xp cap so... but i hate xp cap so it was so funny watching the red dragon die so fast, one mage/clec just unloaded minor spell sequencer with two doom, then an mormal spell sequencer with 2 doom and malesotorm, then the spell trigger with magic resistence, and two lowern resistance, lol! now the dragon probably had like very bad saveing throws and low resistance, then second mage, shot off a spell trigger all loaded with flesh to stone spells, then that dragson became a stone which i shattered
Old 06-19-2001, 06:19 PM   #14
Manwe
Manshoon

Spoiler: Maybe
Do you still get the items from using a flesh to stone spell (i.e when the target turns to stone)? If not you missed Carsomyr +5

------------------
"Oh King to whom all birds are dear, speed now this feathered shaft, and recall some pity for the Noldor in their need."

-Fingon's prayer to Manwë as he prepared to shoot Maedhros
Old 06-19-2001, 08:00 PM   #15
Coldblade
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yup i missed it but it was kind of pointless cause this was going to be a two mage solo the entire game, ahem mage/clec but that's beside the point