Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2001, 06:09 AM   #11
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
go for it!! go for it!!! got for it!!

I have LOADS to say to you, but I will save the words, instead: check this out!!

Go for it!!

Hi Deux-Cent-Cinquante ! Uh, I know all that ! You know, I am quite sure I have the required professional skills, I just need an edge, now, I'm not in a hurry, I'll just keep persevering !

------------------

The world is my oyster !
Old 10-22-2001, 06:11 AM   #12
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

ok, good for you!
I am just giving encouragement, keep going, Moiraine, you can do it!!!!

**Deux-Cent-Cinquante smiles wildly**
Old 10-22-2001, 07:53 AM   #13
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
Wow thanks for your support ! I still think I'm crazy though !

A special thanks to you, DragonMage, for proposing to send me your resume so that I can adapt mine to the US standards.
Just an update, hon...I thought my resume was on my computer at home...it wasn't. It's here. I'll be saving it to disk and taking it home tonight (can't e-mail you from work ). You'll get it this evening (my time - which is same as IW time.) Sorry for the delay. ((((hugs)))) glad to be of service - 'cousin'!

P.S. My Dad told me we have a family coat of arms, but he doesn't remember what it was. I'm going to have to do some 'digging' now.
Old 10-22-2001, 10:03 AM   #14
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Just an update, hon...I thought my resume was on my computer at home...it wasn't. It's here. I'll be saving it to disk and taking it home tonight (can't e-mail you from work ). You'll get it this evening (my time - which is same as IW time.) Sorry for the delay. ((((hugs)))) glad to be of service - 'cousin'!

P.S. My Dad told me we have a family coat of arms, but he doesn't remember what it was. I'm going to have to do some 'digging' now.
Thanks so much, DragonMage, cousin ! I'm so glad your ancestors didn't get their head cut off 200 years ago !

------------------

The world is my oyster !
Old 10-22-2001, 12:20 PM   #15
Father Bronze
Baaz Draconian

Moiraine,

I too will gladly look over your resume (e-mail fatherbronze@hotmail.com and I'll get back to you). I don't know the most recent trends, but part of that English Teacher training involved some lessons on resume writing.

Good luck.

Father Bronze