Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2001, 02:22 PM   #1
Arvon
Unicorn

How is Activision tied to Ironworks? And is this is a recent union?
Old 10-17-2001, 02:24 PM   #2
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

I don't think so but Ziroc will be able to better answer your question.

------------------
I'm the Wanderer without a clan... I bring justice without favorism. Though you may not agree with it, my judgement is final... and inconsequential
Old 10-17-2001, 05:38 PM   #3
Arvon
Unicorn

Well looking at the box Wizards and Warriors came in, I notice that Activison is the publisher. Why then is Ironworks hosting their site?
Old 10-17-2001, 05:58 PM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

I don't think Ironworks is hosting the Wizards & Warriors site, Arvon. We have a help page, and a forum. The official Wizads & Warriors site is at the following URL:

http://www.heuristicpark.com/

Cheers,

------------------
Old 10-17-2001, 09:42 PM   #5
Arvon
Unicorn

Interesting...the help page is more complete than most game sites. And the responses are faster. Then is Ironworks the publisher of anything?
Old 10-17-2001, 09:44 PM   #6
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Ironworks is a site created and maintained by Ziroc, it's free and it's purpose is to aid roleplayers in need of help, I don't think anything has ever been published by Ironworks.
Old 10-18-2001, 01:23 AM   #7
Blade
Emerald Dragon

Dungen maker is made/published by Iornworks i believe

------------------

All blades cut, be they made from metal or wood, but the sharpest and deadliest blade is the one of knowledge.

An Archmage of the HADB
Old 10-18-2001, 01:28 AM   #8
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Arvon:
Interesting...the help page is more complete than most game sites. And the responses are faster. Then is Ironworks the publisher of anything?
I'm sure that Ziroc will be very pleased to hear that you think so, Arvon! You are quite right, Ironworks is a very well-designed site. AFAIK, it is an independent gaming information site, though, and not affiliated with any publishers such as Activision, Black Isle/Bioware, Interplay, 3DO, or others.

Cheers,

------------------
Old 10-18-2001, 01:58 AM   #9
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

best online community ever!
Old 10-18-2001, 02:18 AM   #10
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Arvon:
Thanks Arvon, I try!

Yeah, Ironworks is just a 'Gaming News site' with help areas for each RPG that I really enjoy.. this entire site (the website, not the forums--I have awesome Mods that help here) I run the website myself.

I publish Official Stock artwork for Dungeon Craft, and we may release DC (Dungeon Craft) with Ironworks help--getting press releases out, and stuff. DC is a RPG Game maker, down to the artwork and script! Source code is free as well, we're in Beta now, but 89% of the code is working, and you can download the game maker NOW, and it works. It's just missing some stuff.. (Spells are being worked on now--some work already)

I'm glad you enjoy the forum, it IS awesome how someone replies to your question in MINUTES huh?? I always see that, check the time it took for someone to get a reply and I say "wow!" I bet they are happy !!

Thanks,

------------------
Ziroc™
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks