Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-18-2001, 03:08 PM   #21
MagiK

I love all my enemies, especially on toast with jam.

Just kidding to quote someone from the BG2 board at Black ISle "feel the love"

------------------
Disintigration is easy, If you really want to impress me, ReIntegrate it.

Old 09-18-2001, 03:15 PM   #22
Neb
Account deleted by Request

*Hugs everyone because he has a bad memory and can't remember if he might accidentially have hurt someone's feelings at some time*

We need a HUG smily!

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.

Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.

Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy
Old 09-18-2001, 03:20 PM   #23
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Umm... don't think I've really hurt someones feelings yet... except for Moridin once (bit of a misunderstanding there, sorry but still

HUG

to you) and of course, my favorite opponent in political discussions: MagiK! *applause*

HUG

And a

HUG

to everyone else too!

------------------

Kazara

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Old 09-18-2001, 04:47 PM   #24
G'kar

Love to all you folks that make this forum a fun and lively place!
*massive group hug-o-rama!*
I know that Ive been misunderstood or stuck my foot in my mouth a couple times since I began to wander the halls of IW. I do extend this brotherly/sisterly feeling to those folks in particular.

May peace be with you all

Old 09-18-2001, 04:54 PM   #25
Absynthe

**HUGS** to anyone I've pissed off in the forum, and to those I haven't - be patient, I'll get to you...

Old 09-18-2001, 04:57 PM   #26
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Thanks Yorick! *hugs back*
Also Liliara *hugs*
Tobbin *hugs* I didn't thank you you for helping me with my sig, mate. Thanks.
Fljotsdale *hugs*
Sephiroth *hugs*
I don't think I know anyone else well enough to hug them, but what the hell! *group hug*

------------------

Goddess and Sorceress of the HADB, and her sidekick Pink
Old 09-18-2001, 04:57 PM   #27
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well, despite my being here for a few months, i still have not made any enemies here unless you count the common enemies (Jake, and that chap who was flaming the bg2 board). although there was some unpleasantness between me and 250 on his lil whos smart thread, but i think were past that so anyways, hugs for everyone! *begins to hug everyone within a 5 thousand foot radius, then realizes that they might all hug back... simultaneously...*

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-18-2001, 05:02 PM   #28
Kaz

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
well, despite my being here for a few months, i still have not made any enemies here unless you count the common enemies (Jake, and that chap who was flaming the bg2 board). although there was some unpleasantness between me and 250 on his lil whos smart thread, but i think were past that so anyways, hugs for everyone! *begins to hug everyone within a 5 thousand foot radius, then realizes that they might all hug back... simultaneously...*
*hugs SSJ4 Sephiroth together with 2000 other people*

------------------

Kazara

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Old 09-18-2001, 06:59 PM   #29
Lioness
Jack Burton

well, I don't think I've fought with anyone here, cept:

*hugs* to Liliara, I'm glad we get along despoite a rocky start.
*hugs* to Rikard, for all the times I've teased you.

And special friendly hugs to:

Cloudy, Yorick, Kaz, Mel, Reeka, Bahamut, Azzy, Seph, Mil, Memmy, Ertai, Saz, Moni, Jafin, and everybody, lemme know if I forgot you and I'll give you a hug. And of course BIG *hugs* to my bestest mete, Lavindathar, who I hope will be hanging around more often, and to my valet, Jerome, because he'd be sad if I left him out. j/k 'romey, a big *hug* and to you.

------------------

Sword Saint of the HADB Clan
Waitress and resident storyteller at Cloudy's Cafe
Lil' Angel
Bestest Mate of the Cyan Knight
Lady of the Fallen Paladin
Old 09-18-2001, 07:20 PM   #30
Fljotsdale

Sheesh! All this hugging is making me feel ill! How soppy can you get? Oh well, then, if I can't beat 'em.....

(((((((HUGS FOR EVERYONE!!)))))))

------------------