Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2004, 05:41 AM   #21
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
bahamut:
I have two fuses: one short and one long. Depends which one I want to use for the day...
same with me

Catch me if you can..
Old 03-09-2004, 05:53 AM   #22
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Firestormalpha:
Hmm... I'd say fairly short but with a flame resistant tip. If you want me lit up you really have to push it, but once you've succeeded expect to get exactly what you asked for. Of course there's also the odd occasion where someone is smart enough to use scissors to remove the tip and set me off in no time at all.
This would be an acurate analogy for me as well.
Ask my wife, kids, or any of my fares in my cab...
Old 03-09-2004, 08:38 AM   #23
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Lanesra:
Mines very long, It's very difficult to get me angry
You are 'aving a giraffe mate!!!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 03-09-2004, 08:56 AM   #24
Paladin2000
Fzoul Chembryl

Mine comes with electronic detonators. You got to have the right frequency to set it up. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Occasionally my wife knows how to disarm it but sometimes she would rather duck and wait for the explosion to clear off.
Old 03-09-2004, 09:46 AM   #25
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

I have a wet fuse and a thumb switch detonator. Impossible to anger unless the subject or instance is truly important and/or getting angry will help. I decide when to get angry or stay calm. Getting mad about stupid stuff when it won't help anything is immature and a terrible waste of time and energy. Don't ever sweat the small stuff. There's plenty of big stuff to occupy your time.

Of course, too much booze skews the curve!
Old 03-09-2004, 09:55 AM   #26
philip
Galvatron

Depends on the person that tries to/is making me angry and also the subject is important.
Old 03-09-2004, 10:49 AM   #27
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Skippy I don't think I want to know where your mind is, or at least was when you made that post.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 03-09-2004, 11:49 AM   #28
Illumina Drathiran'ar
Apophis

5 Card Draw Champion
I have one of the longest fuses I've seen. I may react with sarcasm or act bitchy if someone deserves it, but that's different than losing my temper. The last time I really lost my temper... Oh, it was a sight to see. I think we still have UN peacekeepers and cleanup crews on the scene.
So a very long fuse, though it might appear otherwise unless you've faced my wrath... I'd say all hell breaks loose, though if it did, the demons would take one look at me, and run, screaming, back to Hell.

http://xkcd.com/386/
http://www.xkcd.com/406/

My heart is like my coffee. Black, bitter, icy, and with a straw.
Old 03-09-2004, 12:05 PM   #29
dplax
Jack Burton

I would say middle to long sized depending on the person, although with some people it can become quite short. Usually I also calm down quite fast. Although if I have a bad day I can lose my temper several times in one day.

Old 03-09-2004, 03:31 PM   #30
Sigmar
Unicorn

Arrow

I have a short fuse, trivial things tend to annoy and enrage me. I attribute it to my general lack of sleep, tiredness and all-round crankyness.

Edit-On a completely unrelated note....I love the quintesson avatar!

[ 03-09-2004, 03:33 PM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]