Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 10-16-2004, 09:56 PM   #1
shamrock_uk
Dracolich

I was just mildly curious as to what kind of character our errant drow is? I'm assuming some sort of fighter/mage but does anybody have a rough idea of different levels? Is she only level 40 or higher?

And on that note, I'm off to bed. Good thing the server went down really or I'd be still playing when the sun came up in two or three hours [img]smile.gif[/img]
shamrock_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2004, 11:15 PM   #2
Teri-sha Illistyn
Zhentarim Guard

Hey, your gettinng a little personal there Shamrock, my stats are none of your bussiness [img]smile.gif[/img] Just teasing [img]smile.gif[/img]

I think the NPC is level 40 but with some extra special statistics. I honestly dont know for sure what her strength, dexterity, ect are, but she sure is a a great asset to your party.

I do believe she has a few bugs in the dialog department when you are speaking to her. Z has been uber busy for a while so I havent asked him to correct anything with her. I was going to mention a few things after the next update to EfU has been released.

I do appreicate you interest though [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-16-2004, 11:18 PM   #3
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

The next update has been done and both Z and I have been hunting down bugs created by 1.64. if you send Z a PM im sure he will get onto it as I know he is in bug hunting mode.
Old 10-16-2004, 11:25 PM   #4
Teri-sha Illistyn
Zhentarim Guard

When I get a chance, Ill hop to level 10 and note any problems with her. The send Z a pm as you suggest TDC