Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-11-2001, 04:27 PM   #21
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by Deiter Leafblade:
I think I'm going to cry........... [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Save it for the jury, Leafboy You're going down [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-11-2001, 04:31 PM   #22
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:

Save it for the jury, Leafboy You're going down [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

*Whispers to Aelia* Big sis, you distract Garden Boy while I tie him to this large pole! *Drags a large pole and a lot of duct tape past Aelia* By the way, don't forget to check your email.
Old 11-11-2001, 04:38 PM   #23
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:

*Whispers to Aelia* Big sis, you distract Garden Boy while I tie him to this large pole! *Drags a large pole and a lot of duct tape past Aelia* By the way, don't forget to check your email.

*Sees Neb drag out a big pole and a lot of duct tape.* I don't think so! *He backs away from the insane family*
Old 11-11-2001, 04:47 PM   #24
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Suddenly a strange hush descends, Odd Uncle Mouse - Scary Bedtime Story and performer of other sundry bizarre acts gets up and shuffles off in the general direction of the sauna.

The inhabitants of the house wonder just how long it will take the smell of camphor and bitter almonds to dissipate this time....

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Old 11-11-2001, 05:32 PM   #25
Legolas
Jack Burton

*walks over to desk*
*dry, slightly sour voice*

'Evening milady.'

*Hands over card*

--------------------------------------------------------------

James & James - butler rental company

High-quality butlers for rent, reasonable pricesAll butlers willing to accept the traditional name of JamesAppropriatly reserved and boring

call 1234-BUTLER

--------------------------------------------------------------

'I hear you are seeking to employ a butler?'

[ 11-11-2001: Message edited by: Legolas ]

Old 11-11-2001, 05:42 PM   #26
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by Deiter Leafblade:

*Sees Neb drag out a big pole and a lot of duct tape.* I don't think so! *He backs away from the insane family*

Insane... I think we know who's insane here. Now Leafy I just wanted to ask you about your tulips, look lovely.... (psst, NOW Neb!)
Old 11-11-2001, 05:44 PM   #27
Neb

quote:

Insane... I think we know who's insane here. Now Leafy I just wanted to ask you about your tulips, look lovely.... (psst, NOW Neb!)

*Neb whacks Deiter over the head with the pole knocking him unconscious, he then duct tapes Deiter to the pole, after doing so he plants one end of the pole securely in the ground* Well distracted big sis, what shall we do with him now?
Old 11-11-2001, 05:47 PM   #28
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:

*Neb whacks Deiter over the head with the pole knocking him unconscious, he then duct tapes Deiter to the pole, after doing so he plants one end of the pole securely in the ground* Well distracted big sis, what shall we do with him now?

Hmmmm, there've been a lot of birds lately, a scarecrow? Or should we take him straight off to be institutionalised?
Old 11-11-2001, 05:49 PM   #29
Neb

quote:

Hmmmm, there've been a lot of birds lately, a scarecrow? Or should we take him straight off to be institutionalised?

:evilgrin: Let's have some fun with him first..... *Drags Deiter off to use him as a lightning rod, and afterwards as a scarecrow*
Old 11-11-2001, 05:52 PM   #30
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:

:evilgrin: Let's have some fun with him first..... *Drags Deiter off to use him as a lightning rod, and afterwards as a scarecrow*

Lightning rod... well he'll be needing these steel toed boots. And I'll just fasten this antennae to his head