Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-25-2000, 09:16 AM   #1
Zehnman

I've talked to Kerah in the shrine and she said I would need an urn. I can't find it. I did find an urn that is called "old ornamental urn" or something like that, but it won't let me pick it up or anything. Near that there is the stairs that turn into a slid to drop you in the pit. How do I stop that from happening? I see a little alcove in the room but none of my statues work on it. Any and all help getting through this part would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Old 11-25-2000, 09:26 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Do you have in your inventory a figure that looks like two monkeys forming a bridge? There is an alcove near the pit and sliding stairs decorated with monkeys. Put the figurine there and you will be able to jump the pit and climb the stairs to get the urn with the ashes.

Wyv
Old 11-25-2000, 10:19 AM   #3
Zehnman

NO!!!!! Where the heck do I find the figurine of the monkeys? I have all the obilisks set up and the altar is obviously ready for SOMETHING, no I just need the darn monkey statue. Anyone? Anyone? Thanks in advance...

Old 11-25-2000, 10:29 AM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Find the room which is filled with trap doors. When you fall through to the "sandy room" look for a secret exit in the se. That should take you to the monkey idol room where you will find the figurine you need!

Wyv