Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-31-2001, 07:41 PM   #1
puzzled

Hi, Moiraine, I`m new to this forum so you`ll have to excuse my ignorance. I assume from previous posts that you are French. I go to St.Martine de Besaces near Caen every summer. I have a caravan there and the area`s beautiful.
My daughter lived in Tours when she was studying for her degree in French.
We live in Margate which is quite near Dover so we frequently pop over to France.
I lived with a French family in Fecamp-Normandy for a while and nobody spoke any English at all. In that short time my French improved a lot, but, sadly it`s dificult to keep up without being there. Although my visits to the caravan help a lot.
I shall feel awfully stupid if you`re not from France at all, but somewhere like Birmingham,
Cheers

Old 01-31-2001, 07:44 PM   #2
Ertai, Wizard Adept

i just wanted you to know that she is french !

Old 02-01-2001, 08:52 AM   #3
Moiraine
Anubis

Sorry, I missed your thread until now.

Yes, I live in France (seems that I am the only French on this board, BTW) ! I live near Grenoble, my mother's family comes from Nancy and my father's family comes from Nice (look at a map).

What would you like me to tell you further about France ?