Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2001, 07:00 PM   #1
orlyorly

I completed the valygar quest and when i talked to the knights they said there is no hope for us and they left. I am trying to do the mage quest but Teos hasent shown up. I also talked to the guy in the order of the radiant heart who frees the knights but nothing happened. I went back the the Planer Sphere and they are still missing. Do you know where i can find them? or what i sould do?
Thanks

Old 01-30-2001, 10:34 AM   #2
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Did you go back to the Adventurers Mart in Waukeens Promenade? Try talking to Ribald.
Old 02-01-2001, 12:00 AM   #3
tope58

It seems like you have the same problem as I have...
Let's see if we have somehing in common:
What I THINK triggered my problem is that I did everyhing in the Planar Sphere quest but
taking Lavok outside. BEFORE that, I went talking to the knights - and they decided the
only thing to do was to do "good deeds" in my world, since they couldn't hope getting home
to theirs. They exited stage left, and were gone.
I then remembered Lavok, took him outside, got my stronghold and the Ring of Acuity - and
then nothing. No knights to find in the Planar Sphere, no Teos or apprentices showing up,
no Golden Girdle to be earned.
It seems like the only way is to revert to a (to early) save - but if anyone can help I
would surely appreciate it.
It does seem like a bug to me...

Old 02-01-2001, 12:13 AM   #4
fighter-thief

i think you have to take lavok outside get the sphere then talk to them then go see Ribold he'll tell you to wait a day then you'll have the mage show up and send them home i feel this is the right way to do this .i would almost bet because if you we're a fighter doing this you 1:would have no other dealings with the sphere witch would cause the knights to leave to go forth and do good deeds.hummm does this help?