Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-22-2000, 08:34 AM   #1
AriesTiger

Hello everyone....I first just wanted to say thank you. Anytime I have had a question some kind person has responded with aid. Its nice to know that we are all out there helping each other.

Now, I just recently restarted the game...again...and I wanted to know if there was any use for the Spirit of Rumphry in the crypt..besides killing him and getting exp. Also, I keep finding the rat skulls, are there any use for them too.

and finally, I wanted to know if anyone had a list of the guild quests for Valeia and Ishad 'Na. Sometimes, i get ones i haven't ever seen and I was wondering maybe I am taking care of some with out knowing them, so therefore they don't get asssigned. I have seen people with this problem before, but not with any kind of list.

Any help will be apperciated.

Tiger

Old 11-22-2000, 01:58 PM   #2
xenotoca

No point to Rhumpy. Dump the rat skulls. I suspect these are things that were going to be in the game but were dropped in the rush to release it.

For a full list of the quests go to

http://www.tk421.net/wizardry/

and check the W&W pages

Old 11-22-2000, 05:03 PM   #3
Regis
Welcomed New User

As I recall reading here previously....Rumphy is an anagram (or something) of Murphy, a trademark monster from the Wizardry Series. The Murphy's Ghost is classic due to the fact that it always turns up in the same spot in a Wizardry Dungeon, always regens in that spot, always gives high experience (relative to the level it's on) and usually has good items on it when killed. It's a minor deus for powering up your chars.