Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-13-2001, 11:12 PM   #1
Diogenes Of Pumpkintown
Banned User

Absolutely love this time of year. The leaves are beautiful in their autumn colors, the roadside stands are selling their harvest bounties of apples and cider, the air is cool and refreshing.

Ah, Fall
Old 10-13-2001, 11:16 PM   #2
H. Sedai

Quote:
Originally posted by Diogenes Of Pumpkintown:
Absolutely love this time of year. The leaves are beautiful in their autumn colors, the roadside stands are selling their harvest bounties of apples and cider, the air is cool and refreshing.

Ah, Fall
I agree wholeheartedly with you. No bugs or pollen. No sweating. The leaves are breathtaking. I would glady give up spring and summer to have fall.

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage[/list]

Old 10-13-2001, 11:18 PM   #3
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

I love Autumn, Dio! It's my favorite season of the year. It's nice and chilly here this evening, and I really like that!

I think one of my favorite odors associated with Autumn is the smell of wood-burning fires, along with damp leaves.

Cheers,

------------------
Old 10-14-2001, 01:00 AM   #4
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

YES! Best darn time of the year! LOVE autumn and New England and New York have breathtaking scenery when the leaves change color!

Hey Dio.. see you in a week. Have a great time!!!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 10-14-2001, 01:04 AM   #5
H. Sedai

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
YES! Best darn time of the year! LOVE autumn and New England and New York have breathtaking scenery when the leaves change color!

Hey Dio.. see you in a week. Have a great time!!!

Cloudy

Hi Cloud!! Like my new sig?

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac[/list]
    [This message has been edited by H. Sedai (edited 10-14-2001).]

Old 10-14-2001, 01:26 AM   #6
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Diogenes Of Pumpkintown:

Ah, Fall
Fall? What are you talking about? It's spring here.

------------------
Old 10-14-2001, 01:31 AM   #7
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Are you guys having nice weather now, Ziroc? I bet you're happy about that!

Personally, I'm so glad the summer's over! Although it wasn't half so bad as it has been in other years...this year was fairly mild for Texas (only a few days about 100 F (38 C).

------------------
Old 10-14-2001, 02:11 AM   #8
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Fall? What are you talking about? It's spring here.

I don't know Memnoch. If it's spring where you are it should be Autumn here. Don't know what this "Fall" thing is...

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 10-14-2001, 02:20 AM   #9
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:

Personally, I'm so glad the summer's over! Although it wasn't half so bad as it has been in other years...this year was fairly mild for Texas (only a few days about 100 F (38 C).

you got lucky Saz, Oklahoma got hammered by dryness and extreme heat! thats why fall sucks for me this year, cause the leaves dont look so good... also im a fan of high heat, so the chill doenst really appeal to me...
------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Shadow Dragon of the DotW
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart

[This message has been edited by SSJ4Sephiroth (edited 10-14-2001).]
Old 10-14-2001, 03:13 AM   #10
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:

Saz, if that's your usual weather, I'd give my right arm for fall! Its 38 C here EVERY DAY! I'm roasting and toasting! Its an endless cycle of summer!

------------------
No-Name Face