Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-30-2001, 06:29 PM   #31
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

a large fat man walks in the door. he's wearing an "I heart england" T-shirt. he walks up to the bar and shouts very slowly. "I WOULD LIKE A PINT OF BITTER PLEASE, AND A BAG OF NUTS."

artemis puts his hands up to protect himself. he says "oh no. the purest form of evil ever! the english TOURIST!"

------------------

Bruce The Aussie, Camp Barbarian Hunter OHF
jester of LH and Master Beastmaster of the clan of the Kats
Old 05-30-2001, 06:32 PM   #32
Lord Shield

English tourist not problem. English FOOTBALL FAN is problem. GROUP of English football fans worse (btw folks, me brit too, so no flaming)

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-30-2001, 07:11 PM   #33
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Lord of Alcohol pops in briefly and says........."DRINK UP AND DOWN IT ALL NOW YOU &^$#%&*((&%#@!#%&*())&$%@#^%#*%*))_&^#$@!:"?^#! And uhhh have fun! Thank you for your time.
Old 05-30-2001, 07:22 PM   #34
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Caleb leans over the table and tells angel "come closer I want to whisper something to you" then plants a kiss on her and runs like hell. Happy now melusine

------------------
BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 05-30-2001, 07:31 PM   #35
BladeMaster

"You just don't know when to smarten up, do you Caleb." As Angel throws a chair at him and then storms out off the bar.

------------------

Old 05-30-2001, 09:28 PM   #36
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

Suddenly a funky symbol that looks very much like the symbol used by a tribe known as "hippies' in a mystical land called "Earth" appears in the bar. Hayashi appears, still clutching a tankard from the previous bar. He has no idea how he got here, except that maybe the girdle of bar teleporting has kicked in when the previous one was closed.

He smiles, trying to catch Melusine's eyes, but she is quite offended at someone trying to gouge her eyes out. He then shrugs, and quaffs the ale (the words "*quaffs an ale*" appears over his head), gives a loud belch that rivals even Jan's turnip reflex, and heads out the door.

"Excuse me folks," he says' "I'll be gone a few days on some much needed R&R. All this questing is pretty hard, and I need a few days' break".

Clutching his air ticket, he steps out and tries to hail a cab. When none appears, he slaps his forehead and says to himself, "This is Faerun, NOT Earth, dumbo!" and walks down the street and out of sight.

OOC: Guys and gals, what can I say! I'm on a short vacation of a few days, and I just want to say what a great forum this is. Keep a beer chilled for me!

------------------
"Butt-kicking for goodness!" - Minsc
"Cities always teem with evil and decay. Let's give it a good shake and SEE WHAT FALLS OUT!!" - Minsc

[This message has been edited by Hayashi (edited 05-30-2001).]
Old 05-30-2001, 09:50 PM   #37
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHH!
*you see Gwhanos steaming with smokey black energy*

YOU LEFT THE OLD BARRRRR.............. I DESTROYED THAT BAR WITH MY COZMIC LAZERS!!!!!!!!
I BARELY GOT OUT ALIVE!!!!!!! * covers his front with his cape and whooshes it away*
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I'm now REJULVINATED! Now, where was I........ Oh yes! I was about to kill YOU ALL!!!! Come and get me boys, Im all ready now *pulls out a evil looking shortsword and starts charging his left hand*

Will the bar members survive the onslaught of Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil? Tune in next time for the next episode of: BG2 Bar: The Search For Beer!
*and so just so everybody knows, im a guy with black hair that is in a braid like Irenicus's that goes down to my butt, I have some chainmail on with light red highlights (if I could show yout the pic I would) wiht some dark red outline on the left shoulder, with a jet black plate piece, my skin is light purple, eyes white, long fingernails, and a dark black cape.*

Old 05-31-2001, 03:55 AM   #38
Lord Shield

You obviously aren't too familiar with this bar. It regenerates and the patrons cannot die
When you draw the shortsword you find yourself elsewhere. Blasted plains in all directions. This is not the bar. That's because LS has put you in the Abyss

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-31-2001, 04:35 AM   #39
Link
Jack Burton

Suddenly Bert and Ernie walk into the bar, and order a can of extra sweet Elven Lemonade...

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 05-31-2001, 06:04 AM   #40
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
Suddenly Bert and Ernie walk into the bar, and order a can of extra sweet Elven Lemonade...

The paladins detect Bert's evil aura. One of them realises he is wanted for murder

[This message has been edited by Lord Shield (edited 05-31-2001).]