Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2002, 10:59 AM   #11
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

LadyZ's neighbor: Have you ever noticed how her lights are constantly going on and off for no apparent reason? It's like a disco strobe light.

neighbor's husband: Yes that is a bit weird, but what about the hug pile of empty air freshener cans out by the curb waiting for the recycling truck?

***Announcer Voice***

Kufu Gal Vs. "The Clapper"! The ulitimate battle between natural gas and battery power! Don't miss this exciting match on Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

***Can you smell what the Ronn is cooking?***
[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2002, 11:00 AM   #12
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
P.S. I forgot to mention the cheesy Norelco Rotary Razor commercials. You know the kind, that shows Santa Claus sledging his way through the snow on the back of one, in that kind of claymation-puppet animation reminiscent of "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer?" Tres' Taque'.

"S"
Saz, you nailed it. I happen to own a Norelco electric razor (for shaving, erm, less visible parts of the head) and Galadria calls it my "Santa Sled."

BTW, thanks to Ziroc for the new GD logo.
Old 12-01-2002, 03:14 PM   #13
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ROTFL! Never bought one, the ads made me laugh too hard! We did have a touch lamp once, though. The dog's nose would turn it on and off. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I got my grandmother a neat gadget once. It was a gizmo you put in your outlet and plugged in your appliances. You then had a remote that worked it on or off. We got her one for a lamp downstairs so she could turn it on from the top of the stairs. Never seen one since, but I thought it was a cool gadget!

Chia pets.. BWAHAHAHAHHAHHA! Those things have been around for centuries....do people really BUY them? LOL
Old 12-01-2002, 03:25 PM   #14
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Chia pets.. BWAHAHAHAHHAHHA! Those things have been around for centuries....do people really BUY them? LOL
We have one growing in the fridge here at work right now. It looks a bit like and old ham sandwich, but based on the growth, I'm sure it's a Chia pet.

I'd be willing to sell it for the right price. Order now, and I can ship it in time for Christmas...