Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-23-2001, 09:18 AM   #41
homsuplee
Dungeon Master

Why hasn't Edwin done his little operation in my game yet ? Is there something else I need to do ? I had him do it in a game a long time ago, but I haven't had him do it since. I got him the scroll on like day fricking 4 and I finished the game at like day 60, and he didn't pipe up about it once ! I thought he pawned it and spent it to give a concubine an erotic onslaught or something !

------------------
Life is wasted on the living.
Old 07-23-2001, 01:51 PM   #42
DonkeyWan
Drow Warrior

He has to get a nether scroll (I got it last night, funny dialogue)

me: use it for the good of the party,

Edwin: yes yes (good of the party) but its mine,.... an so on, very funny, the guy is such an obssessive meglomaniac with his evil threats and plans, funny guy,... "Edwin do this Edwin do that, why don't you employ someone to do this monkeywork?"
Old 07-24-2001, 11:44 PM   #43
groveguardian
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Favorite char. is definetely Jaheira

Favorite quote was the day after Viconia and I 'ahem' she said "How long to you intend to crack your whip on my back?" and I was sent into histerics. And also from ToB 'spoiler'.......... Was when Aeire said "Vanderin, what do you think of Quayle? No, the name Quayle?" that got me too.

Char. I missed most was definetely Dynaheir, she was a great mage and had good dialogue.

I liked Nalia at first but then she made that comment about a marriage so she could keep her land being "hardly an improvement" right after I had saved her keep!

------------------
"Be wary, child of the Christian god, for you may own the name, but the land is free." What Cathbadh would have said to St. Patrick
Old 07-25-2001, 10:11 AM   #44
Redblueflare
Galvatron

1.I loved Minsc, Imoen, Viconia, Yoshimo and Jaheria.
2.Nearly everything from Minsc, and Yoshimo's "I can dance on the head of a pin as well." "Kai... Yeah!" (Critical hit) and his "Very well Hiyah."
3.I liked Dynaheir. Very powerful mage. Funny dialogue with Minsc too.
4.Edwin!!! Sure Edwin i'll meet you at the Copper Coronet. Now die!!!

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.
Old 07-25-2001, 11:59 PM   #45
deathknight
Drow Warrior

1) Jan (heh its sad but this character is more entertaining than most things on TV!)
2) "Hmmmmm.... find someone rich and kill them. Find someone richer and kill them too. Hack and slash your way to fortune. Woo-hoo!!!"
3) Probably dynaheir. Hard to say. Was sad to be without imoen for alot of the game really.
4) Would have to say jaheria. From the moment you let her out of her cage she complains about how you set her free. People that say jah is better than anomen based on anomens attitute I wonder about. Do they let all women boss them around like that?!? (Hehe just joking ofc