Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-05-2002, 04:35 PM   #111
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

*Notices cloudy hiding behind BK, summoning lightning to scare and add dramatic effect*
Hey, so... you're not a proper woman a woman after all!
Old 04-05-2002, 04:51 PM   #112
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Trundles in after another overcast dreary day. Sheesh, come home from work and lordy, how much I have missed. Where's me mug, gotta get me a healthy dose of grog! Hi all! BK my noble friend! Cloudyscrumptious, *Hugs*! . Lady Galadria, a sincere hug for you dear lady, a pleasure as always [img]smile.gif[/img]
Mon Senior Nebling, so very happy to see you healthy, wealthy, wise, and still among us [img]smile.gif[/img]
Gadz. .. Where did I misplace my dusty table and chair in yon corner. .?

[ 04-05-2002, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: The.Relic ]
Old 04-06-2002, 02:52 AM   #113
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by The.Relic:

Mon Senior Nebling, so very happy to see you healthy, wealthy, wise, and still among us [img]smile.gif[/img]
Well, I've got a cold, so that does it for healthy. Wealthy? Ehm, no. Not a chance of that. Wise? Depends on who you ask, don't ask me though, my answer would be biased.

Still among you? Yes, I believe that's true.

At the moment I'm still recovering from the surprise of having had 4 cloudless days during this week here in Denmark It's just so bloody amazing! Usually all we've got is wet, cold and cloudy. But recently it's been dry, I've been able to go outside wearing only a T-shirt once without freezing and the sky has been almost perfectly blue....

It's kinda scary, really....

[ 04-06-2002, 02:53 AM: Message edited by: Neb ]
Old 04-06-2002, 04:36 AM   #114
Glorfindel

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Wise? Depends on who you ask, don't ask me though, my answer would be biased.

O C'mon Neb..... Name 1 Person who thinks ur wise [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

And on the subject of weather.... The Sun ACTUALLY cam out.... and stayed out for the entire day... Of course until it set.... but neway... being a sunny day is a rarity Down here in MT. G... so I am quite happy [img]smile.gif[/img] .
Old 04-06-2002, 05:29 AM   #115
Katherine
Zhentarim Guard

Shoes? Did someone mention shoes? What did you get?

I just recently bought a pair of black leather boots at Nordstrom's Rack for 50% off. They come up to about an inch or two below my knees and have 2 inch heels. Sure, they aren't really that comfy, but who cares! As long as I don't have to walk too much, I'm fine.

My boyfriend complains that my closet is all shoes. I think I only have around 25 pairs, though. That's not really too many, I don't think. My best friend has two walls of shoes on two different continents and gets mad if you touch them! See- she's crazy and I'm just enthusiastic!
Old 04-06-2002, 06:54 AM   #116
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

hey Katherine good too see youve come out of the BG forum and into GD. [img]smile.gif[/img]
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 04-06-2002, 09:09 AM   #117
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Hi, everybody, I'm back. Shoes? Lesee, do you mean Summer, Spring, Fall, Winter, Athletic, or Houseshoes? I've got lotssa all of these, as well as boots, Catherine (I know what you mean, dear. A friend of mine says that if they don't hurt, they aren't tight enough). Cloudy, have you seen the new styles???? All of those low-slung jeans and little bitty transparent tops? And the colors, alll white and mustard and some strange pinky beige that no blonde in her right mind would wear? There was this beautiful black girl at the Gap, about 19 and a virtual Halle Berry lookalike, great figure, and she told me that the styles were too revealing for her! I mean,what's a girl to do? There was this young Oriental girl on the escalator in front of us in these really low hip-huggers, in fact they rose in the middle of the back to keep her, erm, 'butt-cleavage' covered, which was all right, she was slim and could carry it off, except she kept nervously tugging at it to make sure that it was covered! . Now, my dear Mommy hasn't got much fashion sense, but she always told me to "wear the outfit, don't let the outfit wear you." and that was exactly what this girl was doing! I mean, if you are going to wear revealing clothing, at least wear it in a nonchalant manner. Well, at least I got Will some cute clothing, and I got a great Coach bag and some shoes and a top at Macy's. Don't believe anything that Attalus posts about the new sunglasses, I really didn't take that long. Sorry about the rant, everybody have a great weekend
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 04-06-2002, 09:20 AM   #118
Talthyr Malkaviel

No not that long, only *7* hours per shop.
Wooohooo! It's a sunny day again in England, althoigh it is still windy, but nice and bright!!!
I swear, whoever sorts out the weather's screwed something up
Old 04-06-2002, 10:38 AM   #119
Reeka

I just bought 4 new pairs of sandles yeterday to add to my collection of 30 or 40 pairs of sandles. In a bit, I am going to go get a pedicure so my feet look nice for them. And guys, I am pretty normal in regard to shoes.
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 04-06-2002, 11:16 AM   #120
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Hi everyone!!!

I was out today going to a mall.. and I can't find Torment anywhere.. it is ripping me off... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Fingers have to be quick as hell... drum lessons said so [img]smile.gif[/img]

Maybe typing can help? we shall see...