Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 09:49 AM   #141
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

To be honest, it is a bit slower for me than I prefer, though with having homework to do, I guess I should be glad that its not flying by 20 posts per day.

I know that Keal has a heavy load real life, so I am sure he benefits from the slower pace.

As long as nobody is actually annoyed with our pace, we're fine. Let me know if you ever get to that point of annoyance.
Old 03-10-2006, 10:04 AM   #142
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

At this point in time

• Oley, Vindson, Milanthir, Karl, Sam: The two town guards have Milanthir in their custody, waiting for Oley to discern if this mage is responsible for the trouble that the town has gone through recently. Oley has fumbled his magic up, and making an ass of himself as Vindson walks up and asks Oley if everything is alright. Let's try to get this small scene wrapped up so that we can move on to better things.
  • Sever, Pandaros, Kasimno: Sever was told off by the Innkeeper, and now stands there, staring at a closed door to the Inn. Pandaros is bleeding and in need of medical attention, and has decided that there may be more danger from anyone at this point, not trusting anyone. He is armed and ready to defend himself against anybody. Kasimno's last action placed him staring in the direction of Oley and the scene unfolding there. Going by Kasimno's bio, he is a good-aligned character so at some point in the very near future, he will be required to prove that IC or risk losing his alignment. As mentioned in the bio, the Mage of Shadows (the evil Larry) killed his family. Will Kasimno allow himself to become who he hates?

In other developments, we have two new players preparing to come onboard. They will be ready soon.
Old 03-11-2006, 09:42 AM   #143
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Kasimno's little accident has cost the game its focus on what was majorly important, but the way things are going is good. There is no reason for Pandaros to trust Kasimno now that he has been cut by him unless some explanation were offered as to the cause of the accident and proof provided with no room for doubt. If Kasimno wants to ammend his mistake, he will have to work VERY hard to do so.

Remember...an action taken comes with consequences for that action.
Old 03-13-2006, 09:07 AM   #144
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Re: Keal: He usually makes a post on average of 1-5 days between posts, with two exceptions in the past where he went about two weeks before posting.

His last post on IW was on Feb. 24th, which was two weeks ago. He is due any day now. If he does not post by the end of this week, I will substitute for him on the weekend.

All other gamers are welcome to continue gaming since Kasimno is now confonted by Sam the guard and is not RP'ing with any individual gamer at this time.

Don't forget that I have two new gamers preparing to come into the game soon as I make finalized contact with them reguarding their characters.
Old 03-13-2006, 11:31 AM   #145
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

heh if this were using the Hackmaster rules he'd have lost 1/8 of a hit point per stitch from the needle (still better than losing blood or worsening the wound through overworking it).

I talke to Andurel after I PMed you saturday Larry, he confirmed what I had PMed you with. I'll try and coordinate with him on an entry post so you won't have to wait on me if his actions need a response for me - it can be written in already)
Old 03-14-2006, 08:50 PM   #146
Andurel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hello all. I think, after months of strife and whatnot finally I can join the game. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-15-2006, 10:22 AM   #147
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Andurel: After getting yourself orientated with current events of the game, please feel welcome to start game play.

Sever: Read PM before posting.

[ 03-15-2006, 10:27 AM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 03-17-2006, 08:02 PM   #148
Andurel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Okay. To introduce my character:

His name is Andurel. He is an elf and a cleric of Mystra. He wears a robe of dark blue in color with a belt and large buckle. He wears a holy symbol of a seven pointed star of Mystra around his neck. On his side he has belt pouches and a mace. A rod is in his hands.
Old 03-17-2006, 11:43 PM   #149
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I think that if Keal don't show up soon, his character is going to make "friends" in jail.
Old 03-17-2006, 11:50 PM   #150
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Andurel:
Okay. To introduce my character:

His name is Andurel. He is an elf and a cleric of Mystra. He wears a robe of dark blue in color with a belt and large buckle. He wears a holy symbol of a seven pointed star of Mystra around his neck. On his side he has belt pouches and a mace. A rod is in his hands.
I am quite sure that Pandaros would love to make your aquaintence...seeing as he's all hurt and all...