Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-31-2004, 10:27 PM   #11
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
I came home pissdrunk one night, and decided to make me some snacks before going to bed. I fell asleep on the couch in the livingroom, while the fryingpan was on in the kitchen. I don't know how long it took, but eventually my whole kitchen was in flames, while i was still vast asleep in the livingroom. I lived in an appartment back then, and the firebrigade evacuated everyone out of their appartments, just to make sure noone would get hurt if the flames would become uncontrolable. This was all happening while i was still in a coma, i guess the firemen had other things on their mind then waking me up. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Eventually the fire was under control, and i sat in the livingroom, whiping the sleep from my eyes, while all these uniformed dudes were running around in my appartment. Strangely enough there wasn't too much damage, but i remember the faces of all those other people who lived in the building, who were standing out in the street in their pyjama's at 5:30 in the morning. They weren't too happy with me that time.
Old 05-31-2004, 11:58 PM   #12
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

I tell my secretary to do this and that for me while I sit there nicely on my chair swinging my legs and browsing the internet. It's a miracle that she can stand me until now.
Old 06-01-2004, 01:24 AM   #13
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

When I was younger, around ten I guess, it was on the fourth of July, getting pretty dark out, but we still had plenty of fireworks left over. Me and my brother found this long metal pipe, so me, my dad, and a few friends decided to stick some bottle rockets, the fat ones, in the pipe and light them off. Unfortunately, some hit a car or two, and one spiraled up in the air, landed on the roof of one and put a big dent in it. Still amazed the neighbors slept through it though
Old 06-01-2004, 05:34 PM   #14
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

here is a hint, I was an evil child
I did serveral bad things to my parents best friend , one time, I took a frog I had caught, put it in the mail slot, and then we had her go check the mail, needless to say, the thing jumped out at her, and she ran away screaming [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] another time, same person, she was sun bathing in our front yard, and I had dug up some worms, and stood over her dropping them on her belly, she yelled and told my parents that if they did not come get me, I was dead
Old 06-01-2004, 05:56 PM   #15
Jorath Calar
Harper

Okey since Stormy confessed... [img]smile.gif[/img]

My and my friend did some very mean things to another kid, same age as us, who lived in the same street, our reason was that he got us into detention cause he told a teacher he had seen us smoke on the schoollot (it was true but tattletales get what they deserve... we were 14).
For our revenge we basicly made his life a living hell... I'm extremely ashamed of the stuff we did to him.
We put a bunch of leaves in a plastic bucket, put it on his house fence and lit it up. Fortunatly his mother came with a fire extinguisher and put it out before it became to big. It was in the fall and all the growing in the garden was very dry... ever heard of urban forrest fire...

We cut the tires of his bike several times.

At school we hid his bag in the bathroom, took him ages to find it.

He was a pretty fat kid, so after gymclass it was wet towel torture.

And lots of awful stuff like that...

It was 14 years ago, but when I think about it today, I feel very ashamed. I wish I knew what had happened to the poor guy because I would like to apologise.
Old 06-01-2004, 06:00 PM   #16
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Jorath, you're 28?? Woah, thought you were like 18. Hmmm dunno where I got that idea
Old 06-01-2004, 06:06 PM   #17
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
Jorath, you're 28?? Woah, thought you were like 18. Hmmm dunno where I got that idea
I second that one...thought he was younger than that....wow
Old 06-01-2004, 07:38 PM   #18
Jorath Calar
Harper

18? I wish [img]smile.gif[/img]

A well, I don't exactly show my "serious, responsible adult" - side here on this forum (not very much in real life either, but thats another story), so it's no wonder [img]smile.gif[/img]

By the way Vaskez, I have the impression of you that you are around 20-25, right or wrong?
Old 06-01-2004, 08:13 PM   #19
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

My age does fit in that category, yeah. [img]smile.gif[/img] But at heart I'm not a day over 19 (teenage and all that)

Looks like Sythe's still the naughtiest, messing up a message board thread. I mean I dunno, the youth of today, tsk tsk.
Old 06-01-2004, 08:17 PM   #20
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

really? I would have put you at around 5ish [img]tongue.gif[/img]

oh and btw, I did the messing up the board thing once, somewhere awhile back, while I was still new, not much to brag about

[ 06-01-2004, 08:18 PM: Message edited by: Stormymystic ]