Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-29-2000, 10:10 AM   #1
Mammawlin

Okay, am I not supposed to go back to I'shad? Once through the spire, the door seems to have disappeared that I came out of? I need to get boogered and find the braclet still!!! Also, while helping my husband play, I noticed his assassins dagger had to be "invoked" - well, I didn't invoke mine so I don't have the deathstrike - darn, darn, darn!!! Does this mean I can't get it now??? Will I ever see that sweet dagger again?? It was the best weapon I have seen in the whole game??

Oh, and thanks for all the help in the dragon spire, I couldn't have done it without you!

Old 11-29-2000, 10:14 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

You can still get back to Ishad N'hahahaha Just jump off the ledge into the shire! (that is faster than going through the spire) If you have a create portal spell, it's a good idea to create one on the Brimloch Roon side before you go back to Ishad, that way you can avoid having to traverse through the spire again!

Can't you get deathstike at one of the guilds??

Wyv
Old 11-29-2000, 10:23 AM   #3
Drukus

About the Dagger, There is actaualy nothing that can be invoked out of it, beacuse if your not an Assassin, it is restricted to use, and yet once you become an assassin, the dagger disapears. However, i kept the dagger by giving it to another character mid Assassin change... and the Invoke option is gone. I think the Invoke must just be there to change your class from whatever into an assassin. + you can get deathstrike from the Bushi-Dojo once you have done some quests....

Old 11-29-2000, 10:40 AM   #4
Mammawlin

Thanks for answering so quickly! Wyn, I don't have the Portal spell. Who gets it and when? Drukus, my husband invoked the dagger before going into the pawn shop and becoming an assassin and he got the "Deathstrike", but I didn't invoke it - so I don't have the deathstrike. I am so happy that I can get it at the Dojo!!

You guys are great! Thanks again!

Old 11-29-2000, 10:47 AM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Create Portal and Teleport are Level 6 Moon Spells.
Call of Home (which takes you back to the last town you visited) is a 7th level Moon Spell.

They are very useful!

Wyv
Old 11-29-2000, 10:50 AM   #6
Astyanax12

Portal & Teleport are Level 6 Moon spells, Call of Home is a Level 7 Moon spell. They are extremely useful especially once you get past the port, so crank up one of your Moon Spell casters asap!

Old 11-29-2000, 10:51 AM   #7
Astyanax12

D@mn, Wyvern strikes again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-30-2000, 04:50 AM   #8
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Can't be sure, but pretty certain my ratling bard invoked the dagger as well. Anytime I get something that says RESRICTION when I identify it gets passed around to see who can invoke it.