Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 03-04-2002, 10:40 PM   #1
Chainy The Cold
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Guys can u plz list all the editors i will need to create my own character kits, and items, and also the links to get to them.
Old 03-04-2002, 11:27 PM   #2
Kaneida
The Magister

quote:
Originally posted by Chainy The Cold:
Guys can u plz list all the editors i will need to create my own character kits, and items, and also the links to get to them.

Go to www.teambg.com/ and download all that you need. You just need to determine which tools or editors to download for making your items, kits, etc. To edit classes and kits, try the 2DA editor. Its simpler than the actual KIT Editor which requires many files you must extract to the override folder. Also get the VB6.exe so that anything you download will work after installing. Winbiff is a must for extracting. IEEP Pro is essential for item editing and creation. Best to create a new item by editing existing items. Infinity Explorer is great for viewing only any spells, items, 2da files, creatures, etc. Oh! Also go download Shadowkeeper at www.mud-master.com/ and it will help you a whole lot for editing creature files. Have fun and edit carefully.

[ 03-04-2002: Message edited by: Kaneida ]

Kaneida is offline   Reply With Quote