Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-15-2003, 08:39 AM   #71
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

And I'm watching you, Lord K
Old 05-15-2003, 08:48 AM   #72
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hey, I just got here! What did I do? [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] Uuhhhh, oh ya, the coffee incident. Sorry 'bout that, forgive me? Here have a hot cup on me... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-15-2003, 09:16 AM   #73
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Someguy I can always bring my framing crew to your school for show-n-tell [img]tongue.gif[/img] I dont think you'll be bothered anymore lol Good show on the weights! Its not everything but sure helps being a bit strong at times [img]smile.gif[/img]
LoA! My..or SomeGuy's? Hero! [img]graemlins/kissy2.gif[/img]

Really, SG, those kids are the real losers! LoA's right, you keep doing what you're doing and things will get better. I think it's great that you lift that much and they don't. Shows you are really working at it and they are sitting around thinking how 'cool' they are! LOL

Howdy all! LoA, how's the framing biz lately? I think about you when we have sunny days... Hope you haven't had as much of this grey, rainy stuff as we have up here!

Aww, geez, Kat, can't you at least take a LITTLE rain? I have lots to spare! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-15-2003, 09:20 AM   #74
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Glorfie, no worries, you come when you can! LB just misses your sweet self is all. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Er, SG? I do hope your penguins are gonna clean up the gooey sauce Kakero is dripping all over! LOL

Dragonshadow, I hope your schoolwork is over soon- are you still in classes for a while?

When do all you students finish up? I work at a University so our schedule is different from the junior/senior High School level.
Old 05-15-2003, 09:23 AM   #75
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
Wahoo! Go me! I can bench more then two of the most strongest/athletic kids in school! 'Lo everyone. I went to a friends house yesterday. They were lifting weights and told me to max out in bench press. I got 110. More then everyone their could do except for my friend's older brother, but he's older and doesn't count. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Later that day a friend invited me into a chatroom on AIM with a whole bunch of people from my school I didn't know. Someone started saying some lyrics to a song and said they liked it. I showed some lyrics to a song I knew and people started making fun of me. Then someone said something like "I need some booze! Anyone got any booze?!" I was said "I can't believe you guys think it cool to get drunk and stoned." They were saying other things not appropiate for IW. Someone said "Because it's the best thing drinking booze." I said "I like writing things better." "Then go write this: "No one f****** likes me. I'm a loser with no friends." Of course this ticked me off, but I resisted more. "You and your little gothic friends want to be just like me and be cool. You're a gay fag." was this persons last comment before they left. What's this world coming too?
Atta boy Someguy!

A fine display of testicular fortitude!

[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

G'day all! My yiola (four man boat) crew came third out of five in yesterday's 3Km regatta (rowing race). It was the under 18's category and the water was well and truly shite, the crew that came in first was only 16 seconds ahead of us so we still get points (if the lead crew is 20 seconds ahead you don't get any points). Could've been worse!

Now I've got all afternoon to study Cloudy looks like I got some of your rain afterall, it was pouring with rain this morning but its cleared up again, nice and sunny now [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 05-15-2003, 09:37 AM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]
Old 05-15-2003, 09:29 AM   #76
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Good morning, all. SomeGuy, keep your chin up. Just not replying hurts them the most. Ugh, muggy and overcast, here, with storms on the way.
Old 05-15-2003, 10:31 AM   #77
harleyquinn
Symbol of Cyric

Hi all [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
Storms are heading this way starting tonight so I'm going to go out to our Lilac Festival this afternoon before it starts getting icky out.
Well so far not much is turning up on the job search. I have a mtg tommorrow with a head hunter, but the 3 I've given my resume to say they don't have much at the moment. *sigh*
So, how's everyone doing today? Except for the job, I'm doing well today.
Old 05-15-2003, 10:36 AM   #78
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

hey all [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] what is that bright orange lightbulby thingy hanging in the sky???????? itmakes my head hurt, I have got to start going to bed long before 5 am I am back to my old habits of being a night owl, and having kids is not fun for zombiefied racoon masked insomniacs
Old 05-15-2003, 10:59 AM   #79
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

Hi, Stormy Monday and harley (my little joker)! I hope things pick up for the both of you. I've got some attalusing to do so I"ve got to go. I'll be back later to bother Willow.
Old 05-15-2003, 11:07 AM   #80
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Hi all. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

I could actually (just barely) see my breath on my walk to work this morning. It is May, right?